Chapter 12 *

ANDREW JENKINS[SAMARIA'S FATHER]11:36 a

ANDREW JENKINS
[SAMARIA'S FATHER]
11:36 a.m | SATURDAY MORNING

LOCATION: LEAVING PHILADELPHIA

IF YOU EVER TOLD ANDREW that he would be running away from the police in his crashed out pickup truck, with a warrant out for his arrest for the murder of an elderly lady, and his daughter is missing along with taking his $250— he'd probably look at you crazy.

Nevertheless, this was happening to him. This was real life. And fuck, real life was kicking him in the ass so bad right now.

His car was almost on an empty tank. Andrew planned to get gas when he got out of Philly, however, he let his own thoughts and daydreams get the best of him on the road, putting him in the current situation he's in now.

He looks back in his rear view mirror, seeing five police cars following suit, seeing some come off the nearest exit he passed by, following him as well.

Thiago and Andrew got off the phone a long time ago. Andrew not being able to focus on two things at once when Thiago started asking him a bunch of questions. He was just trying to get to Lancaster without any issues, and definitely trying to get the cops off his back before he entered another city. Knowing they were still going to be in route.

Andrew's drunkness somewhat weared off, only having slight moments of feeling out of his body. His eyes going blurry then back into full vision whenever he blinked continuously.

"Fuck!" Was the first thing Andrew said in a while, keeping quiet to hisself but his mind's voice was screaming at him over and over again for being such a careless, slightly intoxicated human being.

His tank was on E. Meaning he had to stop somewhere to get gas, but that was a huge issue, knowing if he stops, his life is completely over.

So he hits the gas, speeding up and looking back in the mirror, seeing the police officers get further and further back with each gaining speed he earned.

Andrew really considered hisself a street racer.

His phone rings, it's an unknown number calling. He doesn't pay attention to the screen, thinking it's his friend, and answers the call anyway.

Immediately regretting it, once he hears her voice.

"Andrew." The somewhat thick accent is present as the woman on the phone breathes heavily behind it. "Andrew, where are you?"