Chapter 19

SAMARIA RENEÈ JENKINS6:42 a

6:42 a.m | TUESDAY MORNING

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

"WAKE UP, SAM." SAMARIA HEARS as she's being shaken awake. She groans, turning over to the other side as she tried to ignore whoever it was trying to disturb her from her sleep. The person only chuckled at her actions, still shaking her in attempt to get her to fully wake up.

"Go away, dude." She shakes the hand off her as she rolled over on her stomach, desperately trying to fall back asleep.

Since Jayden and Kimora took a while to get back, everyone decided to go to sleep and wake up when they arrived. Seeing that nobody went to sleep all day since they were up all night worrying.

Everyone sleeping in the living room while Samaria decided a to sleep in the room, not wanting to share a couch with anybody when she knew she had better option.

Unfortunately for Samaria, that only meant she had about an hour of sleep, so when she was being woken up, she'd just gotten deep into her slumber and didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

"I guess I'll just lay with you then." She hears them say, before she felt a heavy body weight lay next to her pretty much laying on top on her.

Groaning, she swifts her weight off of the other person, "Get your fat ass off me." She complained, her face still turned away from them as she faced the wall. She only hears them laugh at her slight rudeness, pulling the blanket over them so it fully covered them both.

"Why are you in here by yourself?" Samaria sighs when she hears the familiar voice constantly speak to her, asking question after question like they usually do.

"I sleep here Jayden." Her voice muffled by her arm as she laid on it, eyes still closed as she tried to fall back asleep.

"No shit Sam, why you didn't sleep in the living room with everybody else?" She only shrugs her shoulders, turning over on her back to finally look over at Jayden who had the same clothes on, hoodie still placed over his head.

"Didn't want to. Now can I go back to sleep?" She pleaded, her eyes were heavy and she really didn't want to hear anything Jayden had to say at the moment.

"I need to ask you something though, then I'll let you go back to sleep." He says, sitting up and grabbing her full attention, making her sit up as well, both of them leaning their backs against the wall.

"What do you want to ask me?"

"What do you want to do for your birthday? It's coming up soon." He says, bringing up the day she doesn't even celebrate. Honestly, she can't even remember the last time she had a good birthday, only remembering small bits and pieces from when she was a child.