33: 𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

So the one person who offered her an internship was the one person other than Nezu and Aizawa (and now Monoma) who knew about her quirk.

Detective Naomasa.

Kira would be interning at the police station under him. Not the flashiest gig but they wanted her, plus she was sure she could have fun there.

"Hey, what about the other students? You know, students who aren't in the hero course?" Kira asked Aizawa as the class waited to be picked up.

"General studies students aren't given internships due to their lack of experience."
Aizawa said. "But if you must know, this week I will be personally assessing and training Shinso Hitoshi." He added mentally.

Kira nodded and smiled slightly, of course Aizawa wanted to take in Shinso. They were so similar and Aizawa saw the boy as his younger self. He also saw Kira that way sometimes.

"So Baku-bro." Kira put her arm on his shoulder. "Where ya headed?"

"I'm interning with Best Jeanest! From the top ten." Bakugou said with a cocky smirk. "What about you newbie?"

"Just a police detective. We've met before, should be interesting." She shrugged.

"Haha, loser." He snickered.

Kira rolled her eyes and smacked his arm playfully. "Yeah yeah, have fun with Best Jeanest. Dude seemed pretty uptight if you ask me." She warned.

"I don't care as long as I get to Murder some villains!" He said with a toothy grin.

"Whatever you say explodo boy."

"DON'T CALL ME EXPLODO BOY!!"

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira giggled at a message from Bakugou.

Explodo-Boy💥
I hate Best Jeanest.

Kira was in the back of a cop car, were the felons usually sit. She was sitting there because two officers including Naomosa were taking up the only seats upfront. She took a selfie earlier for fun because it looked like she had been arrested.

Newbie🎧
That bad huh?

Explodo-Boy💥
He spent the first ten minutes grooming my hair. Now he's making me wear skinny jeans.

Newbie🎧
That's Hilarious. Let me see the hair.

Explodo-Boy💥
Never.

Bakugou didn't message after that. Probably too busy trying on skinny jeans. Kira was in civilian clothes. Her hero costume still not yet completed, but she wasn't in any rush. She was wearing a baggy tank top, jeans and a sports bra. Nothing too fancy.

When they got too the station however she was given a uniform to wear when they went out and stuff. Which was pretty fucking lit if you asked her.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira sat in the passenger seat beside detective Naomosa. She was in the uniform, a tucked in blue button up shirt and darker blue pants. With a tie and a hat that she neglected to wear.

She yawned as they slowly drove through a neighborhood. It was her first actual day, yesterday she had arrived. She was shown around the police station and introduced to different officers and chiefs and detectives. She stayed the night with Naomasa and his wife. A sweet, short blonde woman.

Now they were just patrolling, the same way Pros do. Driving around, waiting to see if something bad happened. The radio crackled and Naomosa picked it up. Someone found a dead body in a neighborhood not too far from where they were driving.