84: 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦

"Hey asshole."

Kira said, coming up behind Monoma. Her class had made it just in time for lunch, but most of them were still washing up.

"Oh it's Monoma's Friend."

"I wonder where the rest of 1A is..."

"Oh hey, I was wondering when your class was gonna show up." He said, propping up his chin. "What? Were you too busy being attacked by villains?"

"Close." Kris sat down next to him. "No, Aizawa just threw us off a cliff."

"Excuse me?" Awase asked from across the table.

"Yeah, he thought it would be good training to make us walk here on foot. So him and pixie-bob pushed us off the mountain."
Kira sighed. "I didn't have to do much though, cus I sprained my ankle and was carried the whole way back."

"Jesus Christ." Hiryu whispered. "What is wrong with your teacher?"

Kira hummed. "No one knows."

"What about that?" Monoma asked, looking down at her legs. At the scar over her knee.
"That definitely wasn't there before."

"Hey, my eyes are up here." Kira said with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh come on!" He said with a frown. "You have a huge hand shaped scar! You can't expect me to not look at it."

He had actually been glancing down at the mention of her sprained ankle. To see if it has been healed yet, but she had shorts and a tank top on. Making it easy to see the dark scar.

"I'm just teasing." Kira said, waving him away. "No that was from an encounter with the league. I'm fine though."

"The league? I thought you weren't even going here when they attacked?" Awase said with a frown. "No way the class was attacked again and we didn't hear about it."

"Wait I heard about that." Kendo said. "Didn't some of you run into their leader at a mall?"

"Just me and Deku. Wasn't a big deal, we just talked." Kira bit into her food. It was delicious, too bad they had to cook their own meals tomorrow.

"And talking gave you a hand shaped scar on your leg?" Monoma raised an eyebrow. So far no one else could see it, so she got up and planted her foot on the bench she was sitting on. Making it easier to see.

"Guess I pissed him off. Went on this whole rant about how he was gonna kill me and burn everything my uncle loved to the ground. He's a freaky guy." She shrugged.

"Freak weird? Or freaky hot?" Kosei asked with a snicker.

"Dude!" Monoma said. "You can't just ask that! He attacked her!"

"What? I heard online that girls think he's sexy or something!"

"Nah, his face is all scratched. Not to mention the fact that he smells like death and has a weird hand fetish." Kira shrugged.

"No shit." Monoma glanced at her leg again.
"Did it hurt?" Monoma asked.

"Nah it tickled." Kira said sarcastically, Rolling her eyes. "Of course it fucking hurt!"

Monoma chuckled. "Damn I'm sorry." He said with a smile. "It looks pretty badass though. Kinda sexy if you don't mind me saying."

"Wow." Kira said with an eyebrow raise.

"Really guys?" Kendo asked in frustration. "I'm sorry about them. They're just... Like that with everyone. Totally perverts."

"Aw, and here I was feeling all special." Kira said with a fake pout. She enjoyed a good flirt now and then. Especially when the other person flirted back.

Bakugou may be cute but he had the banter of a angry twelve year old playing fortnite.
'Die die die.'

"Where the fuck is Kira??"

Speak of the devil. Kira raised her hand and glanced behind her at Bakugou who was walking over with Denki and Kirishima.
"Over here princess."

"I told you not to fucking call me that!" Bakugou yelled, slumping down next to her.

"How do you know I was talking to you? Maybe I was calling Kirishima over." Kira asked him with a smile.

"I'm princess?" Kirishima asked, pointing at himself with a tilt of his head.

"You are today." Kira shrugged.

"Alright, cool. How are you guys doing?" Kirishima asked 1B, sitting next to Bakugou.

"Better than you guys apparently. Did you really have to walk through the woods to get here?" Awase said with a frown.

"What? You don't believe me?" Kira asked with a frown.

"We totally did. There were big rock monsters there too. They called it the beasts Forest! A totally manly name." Kirishima hit his fists together.

"Sounds epic man." Tetsu said with a fist pump. "We just took the lame bus all the way here."

"It was! A total test of strength!" Kirishima grinned.

Kira looked down at her plate, no one but Bakugou noticed her slight change in attitude.

"Oh come on Kira." He thought with a frown. "Don't feel bad over this. It was just a pointless training exercise."

Kira rolled her eyes at him, unable to respond secretly to him. "It just gets annoying... Not being able to do the shit you guys do." She whispered.

"We can't do the shit you do! Your quirk is awesome. So shut up." He thought with a frown.

Kira rolled her eyes at him.

"Sorry." He thought after a few seconds. "I get it. I guess I'd be pretty pissed if I was in your shoes too. But you're cool in a different way you know? You probably knew what Aizawa was gonna do hours before it happened." Bakugou's hand brushed hers under the table.

He didn't really know how to make her feel better about herself. He looked away, pretending to be listening to Kirishima and Tetsu as he nervously placed his hand over hers. Hoping contact would make her feel better than anything he could say right now.

"Thanks." Kira mumbled. She moved her hand and entwined their fingers together.
Bakugou's eyes widened just slight before he masked his expression.

"This isn't a big deal Katsuki... We've literally kissed before." He told himself. Propping up his head and looking forward boredly.

"Hi guys!" Mina walked over, starting to walk around behind Bakugou and Kira to sit by Kirishima.

The two let go of each other's hands. Kira propped her elbow on the table and that was it. They didn't touch each other again.