Chapter 61; Back to Normal..?

"Nazííííí, We're back from our travels"

"Oh it seems you have a predicament here..." The country stopped mid-step as he gazed upon the others in the clearing.

"Who is he?" One of them hissed towards the newcomer, their flag looked like that of an X with thirteen white stars placed in the middle of it.

"Ahhh, Japan~" This time a different country spoke, his flag figured a plus sign with little tags off of each end.

Japan stared at the country, his eyes glistened as emotions fought for a clear input to his thoughts.

Behind him, another country emerged, this one was horizontally tricolored with green on the right, white in the middle, and red on the left.

This country looked up from his feet, his eyes widened with fear as he noticed the winged country that hung almost lifelessly from a tree branch.

Japan too seemed to notice this, yet his reaction was far more suppressed than that of his friends.

"What the hell is going on, Nazí?!" Japan could barely get the words out as both fear and shock took hold of his words.

"Don't mind him~" Nazí paused looking back at the golden-winged country behind him.

"He's just a piece to the puzzle." Nazí smiled, his eyes landed back on his old friends as two more countries walked out of the bushes.

Japan and his comrade both looked over at these new countries, their faces contorted into an even more confused state.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! How rude of me, allow me to introduce you to our new colleagues!" Nazí bounced excitedly as the two other countries stared aggressively at Japan and his friend.

"This over here is Confederate! He is America's twin brother..." Nazí motioned towards the X'ed country who sat back on a tree, although his eyes never failed to convey the hostility towards Japan.

"Over here is Soviet, or the U.S.S.R, and North Korea!" The German stepped over to the new countries and individually pointed them out as he spoke their names.

Not a second later Nazí was on the move again. He sped over to where an almost fully red country sat with five yellow stars in the top right of his face.

"This is China if you don't remember him." The Chinese man looked up, waved a bit then refocused on his phone.

"And who is that?" Japan spoke, his eyes trailed back over to the half-living country. He looked as if he had been tortured, or even something worse.

Cuts lined his face, and his barely golden feathers were lined red. His flesh seemed to scream with agonizing pain, growing puffy all over where it seemed a knife tore his skin away.

"Oh..." Nazí looked over, his eyes conveying a bit of agitation. "That's Kazakhstan." Nazí sighed. "He's Russia's brother, Soviet's son."

Japan's eyes widened, his gaze swung to meet the Union's. "You just let your son- your own bloodline get abused like this?!" Disbelief lined every word that came out of Japan's mouth. Soviet watched Japan, his own emotions did not waver a bit as he looked back at his son.

"That is no son of mine." Soviet spoke calmly, no hesitation or care in his voice.

"Well, since you know who everyone is, you wanna know the plan?" Nazí changed to subject, but all Japan could hear was the fear-filled thoughts scraping through his head like nails on a chalkboard.

"Don't worry, Japan, It's not like we will kill him~" Confederate's slimy words clung to Japan's mind, digging a sense of empty lies into his head.

"It's all in the plan."