10. Breaking news

Karan drove to her home and he saw om who was standing outside, the whole colony was crowded infront of her house and so the media.  He was frustrated with the situation and stepped down immediately, the media crowded him asking irrelevant question. 

Sir , who is tejasswi for you? 

Is she your side chick? What was she doing in the room?

You called her your girlfriend, but y did you didn't say it earlier?

Just A few days back you were acting like strangers and now lovers? What's the truth sir ?

He pushed everyone but one word caught his attention, 

What did she do to get into the same bed with you?  Is it one night stand?

He grabbed the person and gave a straight punch " If u say one more word about her, I will snatch your happiness from you forever.  She is my girlfriend and my to be wife, dammit,  for God sake is it difficult to understand, shut the fuck up you all and leave before I take action against you all, everyone of you "

You can't talk to us like that, we are media

Karan " Screw your media, I will talk like that bcoz you all are character assassinating a girl just bcoz she was with me. And I clearly told she is my girl, my women, so fuck offf "

His words were clear and everyone stepped back when his eyes set them in fire. He glared at the people who were crowded to witness the drama. He rang the door bell and it was shut, no one was opening. 

Karan called Om who was watching everything among crowd " Where the hell is she?  Y aren't they opening the door "

Om " sir, when we came here, the media was already there and she ran inside without saying anything.  She was so frightened and these people were asking her nonsense questions "

Karan took deep breath, call the local police and I want everything to be cleared when I finish talking with them. He cut the call and banged her door.

Karan " Tejaa, open the door, tejaa,  I m here, please open the door "

He also don't know y he was  begging her, but all he needed was to see her face.  The door didn't open and he turned furious. 

Karan " if you don't open the door now, I have to break it, all I care is about you and not the damn door "

The door opened and he saw a elder man, he looked around and saw her sitting down with her knees to her chest, her hairs messed up and he stepped inside ignoring the man who was glaring at him now.

Karan " Tejuuu "

She looked at him lifting her head and his heart broke at the sight, he was a fan of her bratty attitude which us exclusive for him, not this vulnerable one.  He was about to take a step forward when he heard a voice,

Nanu" stay away from my grand daughter and leave from here, from her life and us "

Karan turned and gave a stern glare to him which definitely made the old man shiver, nani walked to nanu and they both stood together.  .

Karan " In your dreams, I m here for her and I will do what we want, not you want.  All the time, it won't go according to your wish Mr. Kalyan"

He was rude, but who cares, this man deserve it and kalyan was shocked to see him talking, more like taunting him. 

Karan kneeled before teju and cupped her cheeks , he saw red marks on her cheeks and his blood boiled seeing her. Someone will kill the couple if he come to know this.