51. Engagement

The wedding date was decided after 2 weeks as Jake wanted a simple wedding with just family and close friend and everyone did understood and Meenu also said its her wish and  Karan suggested to have engagement before that. Everyone agreed with his plan and they asked the couple to decide everything on that.

Meenu took Jake to the lawn after the talks and he looked at her with adoration, while she was nervous. 

Karan " Meenu thoda toh sharam kar"

Meenu showed him her tongue and he chuckled while teju smacked his hands. Jake laughed and the others continued their discussion. 

Jake " Ki hogaye.. Pareshan kyu hai "

Meenu cupped his cheeks " aap theek hai, I mean, r u really happy with this wedding, if u r doing this bcoz of some pressure ,Jake, I will wait forever, no matter what but don't do this for me, for my family and bcoz of pressure.. I.. "

Her words were cut off by him who just kissed her to make her silent. She looked at him with wide eyes and he pulled her more closer and she closed her eyes to feel his kiss. 

Karan from behind " What the fuck guys , it's freaking lawn "he said shutting his eyes and teju was with his hands and teju pulled his hands to smirk at the blushing couple.

Teju " we thought you guys will be talking out but yahan toh English movie chalraha..wahhh meenuu "

Jake rubbed his nape seeing karan glaring at him and Karan pulled his sister on one side.

Karan " you guys are not meeting each other till the wedding , ye chumma papppi sab shaadi ki baat"

Teju crossed her arms around the chest " Remember what u did before our wedding Mr. Kundrra. You kissed me infront of everyone shamlessly and advising them now.. Hypocrite "

He looked here and there making Jake and meenu laugh and Jake side hugged teju.

Jake " That's my sister, muh band kardi na iska "

Karan "  sab milke mujhe satarahe ho, meenu u too " he made that baby face which melted his sister in a go

Meenu " aise nahi mera sunny  "

Teju shook her head in disbelief and pulled her husband away from them.

Teju " meenu, Jake bhai, you two should talk , I meant the real talk.. Now do tat and don't worry about my baby's father, he is little crazy, I will handle him "

They laughed as Karan glared at her and teju pulled him inside the house while meenu and Jake continued talking. 

Jake " I m not saying this under any pressure, I love you and I m really eager to marry you. My parent's are not good for each other, but that doesn't apply to everyone right. I m seeing a happy family infront of me, I m seeing my own friend being happy in his relationship, then y to take the negative to mind. I really want to start a life with you meenu "

She smiled and hugged him with tears in her eyes and he hugged her back. 

Karan and teju looked at them from far and teju noticed the glistening tears in her husband eyes which made her worry.

Teju " sunny, why r u crying baby.. What happened "

Karan " it's.. It's happy tears.. I m happy for them, she was longing for her own family with him, now she will get that . Pata hai teju, I actually had this fear that, what if he never want a marriage life, what if he never overcome his fears, what will be meenu's future and ultimately what will we tell our family about their decision , sab mere dimag pe tha.. But now, it feels like my heart is lightened and she will be happy with him, this is enough "