52. Rain dance and scoldings

Everyone were busy with the wedding preparations, the wedding was happening in the big haveli of them which is in Amritsar, so the family had reached there.

Right now, the traditional weaver was sitting in the hallway with the ladies in circle, looking for the best wedding lehenga for the bride.

Teju " Kaka, We want the best design for our Meenu , bcoz she deserves the best "

Karan from behind " hogayaa.. Yaar, it's just a wedding dress shopping and you people made him sit for 2 hours for that.. He had shown his everything, ab aur kya dhikaayenge "

Kaka chuckled " That's okay Saab.. Aadat hai hume ab "

Jake " that means all the ladies are same and they do this, like for hours"

Kaka nodded and the ladies glared at the duo, sitesh looked at the boys and nodded no, he knew the consequences of interuppting their session and it isn't good. He had to listen lecture from his dear wife and sister for a day, bcoz he said something similar years before.

The boys rolled their eyes and settled on the couch, the ladies were busy in shopping.

Karan was admiring teju, the way her hairs flown and covered her face, the pout on her face when she couldnt select one among, the way she cringed her eyebrows when she dislikes and the smile on her face whenever she tries something on her.

He couldn't stop his eyes from moving to her little bump which was visible on clear observation and that made his heart swell in happiness.

Meenu looked at Jake who has been staring her from long and she raised her eyebrows, he sigalled her to the magenta color lehenga and she picked it up, she asked him to through her eyes and he nodded. 

Teju was observing everything and she had a teasing smile on her face.

Teju " Meenu, I think u love this magenta color, or someone you love, love this. Hainaa "

Both blushed and Karan looked at Jake after hearing teju, he was lost in his own wife that he didn't observe his best friend.  He raised his eyebrows and Jake looked everywhere except him. 

Karan "  Besharam, taadraha meri behen ko "

Jake rolled his eyes " biwi hai meri "

Karan " Ab tak nahi hue " he said teasingly and Jake scoffed.

Jake " Hojayegi thodi din mei, chal bhag " he punched his stomach

Karan laughed and the ladies picked their outfits. Meenu asked for some corrections and some incorporation in the design which the weaver agrees and took it with him for the alteration. 

Karan " finallyyy "

He stood up and looked at teju
" Oyeee , chal, juice nahi peena kya.. You didn't had anything for long "

She pouted and his mobile rang at the same time, he saw it was a official call, he signalled Meenu and smi to give her juice and walked outside with Jake to attend the call. 

Teju " bas bas aur nahi " she refused to drink and he came with a glare, she gulped it quietly making mumma k chuckle..

Mumma k " mard toh Aurat ko dheke darti hai iss zamane mei, tu usse dar rahe hai "

Teju " no mumma.. Darr nahi, agar naa peeta, toh saara din lecture milegaa, baapre.. I dont want that, naa baba naa " she said dramatically making everyone chuckle while Karan looked at her with amusing look, when did he given her a whole day lecture, he shook his head in disbelief at her acting.

Karan " voh jhoot bolrahe hai,  aur aap log sunraheho.. Seriously.. You.. Madam, come with me "
He dragged her and she was acting to seek help making everyone laugh at them..