53. Haat ka rangg

Days passed in a quick span,  today is the mehandi function of meenu. The house was decorated in multi color theme.

Teju and Karan were looking after the arrangements, Karan was receiving the close friend and family, teju was looking after the mehandi artist and the seating arrangements. 

Teju " please sit here, I will bring the bride.. And you can inform me anything you want" , she called the butler and asked him to get them the things they needed.

She then asked about the whereabouts of the relatives and asked the butler to serve beverage for them.  She was walking here and there, Karan entered inside to see her, he was mesmerized again by the beauty infront of him who was dressed in simple peacock blue patiala suit looking gorgeous. 

He sighed at his busy wife and walked to her, she was going towards the kitchen but he pulled her and pinned her to the corner , she looked at him wide eyed. 

Teju " what the hell are you doing sunny?  Ghar pe sab log hai "

Karan pushed the bangs falling on her  face and she felt nervous. 

Karan " exactly, ghar pe sab hai, you don't have to run here and there, you will fall tired soon and madame.. Remember you r pregnant and you need rest, ye baat toh yaad nahi rehti aapko "

She bite her lips and he groaned " don't do that biwi,  unless you want me to do that for you, I don't care about that " sab log " of yours " he whispered right at her lips.

She pushed him a little and he laughed, he dragged her to the dining and gave her the juice. 

Karan " have this biwi "

She nodded drinking " when are di's coming? "

Karan " they will land between 2 to 3 pm "

Teju " okay, you are going to pick them up"

Karan " yes Bby, I will go "

She smiled and he pecked her forehead and someone call him from behind, he walked away to look after them.

Teju walked to meenu and saw her talking with her friends and cousins.

Teju " ab baatei hogaye toh chalo , the mehandi artist are here "

Meenu smiled and they all walked downstairs, teju made her sit in the middle big couch and the rest occupied the other seats. 

Teju to the mehendi artist
" She is our beautiful bride, her hands and legs should be adorned with the best design "

M.A to meenu " We will do our best mam, don't worry "

Teju smiled and sat beside meenu for sometime and walked away when smi called her from other side "

Smi " When r you planning to get your hands hennafied baby "

Teju giggled " hennafied? Maa, you are turning to gen z "

Smi flipped her hairs " you gotta be updated Bby "

Teju giggled and smi made her sit in the chair and asked one of the artist to fill her hands. 

Smi " Say them whatever  design you want , okay baby "

Teju nodded and smi left after kissing her forehead. 

M. A " which design you want mam? "

Teju did mention few things which she needed in her mehandi and the artist started her work. 

An hour passed by and they heard a chaotic sound from outside which brings a big smile on everyone face. The sisters and co of kundrra entered the house with their family and Meenu immediately stood up in happiness to recieve them.