Chapter 4: TechnoMaster is the new boss in town!

While Knight was hiding in his little bunker safe from TechnoMaster and his forces, things were not looking good for the poor residents of Peace Island. Ever since TechnoMaster took control, chaos was the new law and Anarchy was everywhere.

The city itself was not safe and it was only a matter of time before the other towns and cities would fall too. The Royal Palace or what remained of it was later ransacked and destroyed while a new base of operations was put into place: TechnoMaster's prized warship, the Dreaded Hunter. But the palace was made as a de facto capitol building in order to maintain control of the city.

With TechnoMaster now in charge, he made a few changes to ensure that he was in control. Firstly, the Royal Family was under house arrest and were his hostages meaning by they had to be under his watch and only left when the TechnoMaster ordered them too.

Secondly, everyone who was a jerk to him or any of his soldiers also became prime targets and often were hunted down. Some key politicians who voted for the establishment of the Peace Island Defense Force or even agreed to establish defenses for the island were also arrested and placed into a large prison where lots of political prisoners were kept.

Thirdly was that there were no rules and no regulations or laws of any kind except for TechnoMaster's laws. And this led to widespread violence and crime all across. Raids were common, pillaging left thousands of people suffering, and rising illegal businesses were forcing people to make money through mundane and inhumane activities.

And the last thing was that anyone who was suspicious of conducting a resistance movement or supporting Knight who later was dubbed "Public Enemy Number One" would also suffer the same punishment.

As you can expect, it was not good for Peace Island. And it was only gonna get worse.

(Peace City, 2 weeks after the invasion)

Citizen: RUN!!!!

Citizen 2: LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!

Citizen 3: HERE THeY COmE!!!

Raider: Come on, Boys!!! We lootin' this god forsaken place!!!

Raider 2: Oh HELL yeah!!!

Mercenary: Let's burn this place to the ground!!!