Note from the author

Hi, Hayden Baruz here, aka Creator of Knight Vs TechnoMaster series!

Many of you are probably wondering what have I been doing all day since the last update:

Well truth be told, it's been very stressful lately

How you may ask?

Well I've been working really hard on school projects since it's almost close to the final exams plus they don't really give you a lot of time to just chill or relax more often

But do not worry my friends:

For I have not given up!

While I may be on a small hiatus and I may not write  as often these days, that doesn't mean I will stop making stories,

So eventually at some point, I will do my best to write all my stories and hopefully have more time to update them! Somewhere probably during the summer or when I get the chance to....

But there is more good news:

Starting this summer and hopefully any other day:

There will be new stories that come out soon, as you could see from my announcement boards!

And plus as a fan of the famous or well known Beastars franchise or the furry fandoms, I am also anticipating the release of the new season so that it can help me prepare for the new stories I will make based on it!

So eventually I will get to making my own furry fandom stories, and if any of you have any ideas for future ideas or stories, please comment down below what I should do next and maybe your ideas could appear in the next chapter or story!

Remember: No Idea Is A Bad Idea!

And before I end this chapter, I also like to mention that after updating my already existing stories that are still a "work in progress", I am more than happy to work with a new project line of both Beastars, Zootopia, Aggretsuko, and any stories that might familiarize you as well as more stories involving the transformers and Star Wars and zombies and more!

Thank you to all my friends for getting all my stories to where it is today!

Also the next story of the Knight Vs TechnoMaster will be called:

Knight Vs TechnoMaster: Beastars!

And of course no spoilers but for the gist of it:

Knight and TechnoMaster along with their respectable factions teleport into a world of anthlopermorphic animals of the Beastars universe or furry verse (not sure yet) and with their own militaries at hand, both sides form secret outposts and bases while waging their war in secret with none of the locals noticing.

Until one day, an attack on the open grounds of the Meteor Festival suddenly reveals themselves and their secret conflict which has now caught the attention of the locals including a familiar young grey wolf.

With the war now opening new fronts, many people will have to choose a side or risk out global or in this case total dimensional destruction! Who shall win the war and end the fight once and for all!?

(P.S Knight Vs TechnoMaster will have battles and storylines from all pop culture movies and Tv shows including video games and comic books, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to send them, plus you can also make
Your own alternate versions of the Knight Vs TechnoMaster series to expand the story)

Thank you,
Hayden Baruz