Chapter 16: A battle to remember

As the Peace Islanders with aid from the United Nations pushed through, TechnoMaster's forces started to retreat.

Local citizens began to join the fight and soon several armed militias that were loyal to the monarchy and their true king started to rise up. By that point, millions of Peace Islanders started to rebel.

The remaining TechnoMaster forces retreated from the city and started making their final stand on the beaches where they immediately began to gain whatever ground they had.

While the two armies clashed on the sandy ground, Knight marched into the palace and soon came face to face with his worst enemy. The battle to determine the balance of power was about to begin.

Mercenary: Hey hold it right there!!!

(Knight punches the two soldiers out)

Mercenary: Gahhh!

Mercenary 2: Ow!!!!

(Door opens)

Knight: I know you're in here!

TechnoMaster: Hahahahahaha.........

Knight: I'm not afraid of you!

TechnoMaster: Oh, I know you're not.........that's why it's funny!

(Drops down)

TechnoMaster: Oh, Knight........How did we get to this point?

Knight: I don't know you're the one invading my home turf.....or should I say ours?

TechnoMaster: Nah, wasn't really part of this god forsaken island, at least that's how they made me feel!

Knight: Is this what all this is about?! A war against your home to show your true colors because of something that happened to your family long ago? You murder innocents just to save your family's honor and sake!

TechnoMaster: You weren't there and you didn't see what I saw! What do you know about honor? From when my family rose to greatness from the pits of society to when we were shunned by those we once thought we trusted? My family was one of the greatest in the world and without our legacy, you wouldn't been able to maintain an equal relationship with those United Nation losers or anyone in particular! It was us that put you in that position and for that you betrayed us!!!!

Knight: My family had no part in it! The ones who took everything away from you, they were given proper Justice.....

TechnoMaster: JUSTICE?! Did you give them Justice when my mother died?! Did you give them Justice when my father killed himself?! Did you give them any Justice when all of our neighbors, landlords, teachers, everyone we once trusted had turned their heads and backs from us?! We had suffered all this time while you did nothing but lounge around and not even care!!!

Knight: Michael......

TechnoMaster: Shut Up!!! I don't go by that name anymore!!!! Michael is long gone now!!!! And he certainly no longer forgives people that easily especially to those who don't even deserve it!!!

Knight: Hatred will only make you into a coward!!!

TechnoMaster: A COWARD?! I HAVE CONQUERED LANDS!!! I HAVE LEAD SOLDIERS!!! BUILT AN ARMY!!! LEGIONS!!! FLEETS!!! WEAPONS OF WHICH THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!!! AND I HAVE SLAIN MY ENEMIES WHERE THEY NO LONGER STAND!!! I AM NO COWARD!!! I DO NOT RUN FROM FIGHTS!!! AND I DO NOT BOW DOWN TO ANYONE!!!! I AM THE TECHNOMASTER!!!! And I have become a legend!!!!

Knight: Then you would only realize these words by the swing of my sword!

TechnoMaster: Hmmmmmm, no. You will only realize mine when your skull is on my head!