✿ the day of first meeting ✿

Ashvi

"Marry me."
"What?"
"can't you hear at once, I said Marry me." he pushed me hard against the wall.
"Aahhh, Are you mad. And Why would I marry you? Are you bored with Riya?" I screamed.

"do as you are told"
"Who the fuck are you, huhh?"
"your future husband!! now do as you're told." He pushed me away from the wall and I fell. My hand got scratched by the couch's stone. I looked at my hand and tears came out, bleeding. started bleeding.

"You are already 24, stop crying like a kid." How can someone be someone so cruel, my hand is really bleeding a lot, this person can't even see it, is he a human being?

"I'd rather go to hell than marry you." I am standing up and walking out of my room.

"your sister ran away with her boyfriend" I stopped, i turned back. he saw me.
"The wedding is going to start in 2 hours. all the guests have arrived. My business partner has also arrived. Only you can do something. Say yes"

Is this true, did Riya really run away? I am unable to understand. Riya ran away With her boyfriend So, to save his reputation in front of his business partners, he is forcing me to marry him. but i won't.

"I'll never. Your business partners are here, not mine. It's your loss, not mine" It doesn't matter to me whether someone's marriage broke or someone ran away with her boyfriend. i am happy. I'm really happy. I know I sound like a selfish person, but I'm really happy. Riya always used to make fun of me, she always said that no one will marry me even if I am the last girl in the world. Today her fiance wants to marry me, whatever the reason.
By the way Where is my step mother, I know, I know she must be hiding her face somewhere.

"Are you forgetting that your father is also involved in this marriage? What about his reputation." As soon as I heard this, I forgot everything and went out to search for my father. Am I really important for this marriage, as he said. I don't know what I will do now, but I will do everything for my father. For a daughter, her father's reputation means everything.

"Papa!" I shouted as I opened the door to my father's room. he is not here. my brain is not working.

I am calling him continuously but he is not picking up my phone.

I looked for him all over the hotel but couldn't find him.

My phone rings, it's an unknown number. i cut.

Called again from same number.

"your father is in room no. 104."
"is he alrig-" The call got disconnected before I could say anything.

I quickly went to room number 104.
As soon as I opened the door, I saw papa sitting on the couch holding his head.
running and sat near his feet, my hand holding both his hands.
"Are you okay?" I raised my head and said, looking at him.
"Beta, what should we do now?" He held my hand tightly and said.
"Everything will be fine father, don't worry. where is mom, brother and sister-in-law?" I asked.
"They're in your brother's room" Papa cleared his throat.
"Papa, did she tell you anything before leaving?" I whispered.
"No beta. Find her Ashvi. This marriage should not break. The respect we have earned over the years will be destroyed in a single day." I can see tears in my dad's eyes. I feel like killing Riya and her fucking boyfriend.

For my father, his respect was everything, and Riya is ruining it. If she had to do this then why did she pretend to be in love with Siddharth?
Both of them were good friends since childhood, my step mother used to take Riya to Siddharth's. both of them studied in the same school. Both of them are growers together. In order to collaborate for his business, Papa asked Riya whether she would like to marry Siddharth? without wasting any time Riya spoke in 0.1 second. She said, yes. They got engaged 2 years ago. She used to taunt me that her fiance is the richest man in Asia. Then why did she leave him.