✿the day of acceptance✿

Ashvi

I ran into room number 126, the most luxurious room in this hotel. When I knock on the door "the door is open." A voice came from inside.

"I need to talk about something important-" I open the door and go inside when my eyes fell on him. As soon as I saw him I stopped speaking.
His marriage is broken and he is sitting on the couch Have placed one foot on top of the other and drinking wine.
He is really a beast.

"Aren't you sad, your marriage is broken?" I asked him.
"Why would I be sad? Your sister has left me. She must be sad. I'm telling you she'll regret it in a week." He got up from the couch and came towards me while mixing the wine.

"But I am happy that you are going to become my wife." He leaned close to my ear and said. When I heard this from him, I went into shock, I mean these two are school friends. Two years ago, when Riya told her feelings for Siddharth to dad, He sent Riya's proposal. Siddharth accepted the proposal at once. how can someone moved on from that relationship so quickly, I wonder how?

So was that all drama? or a business deal. Am I also going to be a part of that deal? no no. There's Nothing like that, Ashvi. you are thinking too much

"Tell me, what did you want to talk about?"
"Huhh?" I was so lost in thought that I didn't know what he said.
"You'll marry me, na?" I don't know what happened to me at this moment, but when he said this, I saw a softness in his eyes.
"Hmm" nodded. I didn't feel good saying this, I wanted to scream loudly while saying NO. I wish I could.
"I will send your dresses and jewellery in your room" I nodded. I turned back to leave.

"Ashvi, wanna take a sip. After all your new journey will start soon" he spoke from behind, when I turned towards him I saw his one hand in front of which he was holding wine, offering me wine.
"No, thanks" I turned back and said.

"Ashvi!" He called again.
"Yes" I said glaring at him.
"you look good while crying" is he complimenting me? like this? I ignored it and started moving forward.

"Ashvi!!" he called again from behind.
"What happened, will you tell me at once?" I said irritatingly to him.

"I am not able to wait for you to become my bride." And here I became speechless. Are my ears ringing? I ignore this too and started leaving.

But then Siddharth came in front of me in 2x speed.

"you are going to marry me, then open your ear and listen to me, I don't like being ignored, So don't show this attitude to me. Do as I said and always leave a reply on my reaction." He held both my shoulders tightly and made me rest on the wall. I am telling you all the truth, I was in a lot of pain when he held me like this.

"Siddharth, Leave. I am in pain Siddharth, please leave." tears started coming from my eyes. he immediately let go of my hand. When I looked at my shoulders, I saw that there were red marks of Siddharth's fingers on my shoulders.

"Are you listening to what I'm saying?" I'm sobbing. "You better reply, Ashvi." I gave him the indignation look. Tears are flowing from my eyes. I couldn't control myself and slapped him."Did you like my way of replying? Maybe that's why Riya has cheated on you, You used to deserve this because of this behavior, Siddharth. I would never have married you but my fucking luck..." He turned his face back towards me and laughed loudly. "You are really shameless, you should fear God." I said angrily.

"God, god, god. I don't believe." He chuckled.

"Do you want to slap me more. You can, haaaa. By the way Ashvi, can I see your buttery hand, I loved it when you slapped me, It didn't even feel like you were slapped, it felt like someone was throwing rose petals on my face." I gave him a disgusting look. Trust me I wanna slap him really hard this time. But I know he is a beast. My slap didn't work on him.

I glared at him and then started leaving. "You don't have much time so, go to the room quietly, I am sending your stuff. And yes, get ready soon, I don't like to wait." While leaving I heard this from behind. I wanted to go as far away from him as I could so I don't have to see his face and hear his voice.

After coming to my room, I had no other option but to cry, so I just started crying.

"If- if you had been here, perhaps all this would not have been happening, mumma. why did yo- you leave me mumma. Please take me with you, I don't wanna live here. please take me maa.

_________________________

Hello readers, I hope you are not bored

Please forgive me if I have made any mistakes. And always thank you for reading my story

Press the star button, guys.
I feel happy every time you press it and do follow, haa. No cheating this time, do follow guys.

Btw Look what I brought for you all (bucket of white roses for my reader's) Imagine that I'm in front of you and giving you this.