✿the day, of suggesting blazer✿

Ashvi

After dinner, Siddharth went to the office, and aunty had some urgent work to do so she went there.
Now I am completely alone at home with 41 maids.
I don't know what to do. So i went to the garden area. I saw that this garden is very big. But it is completely full of money plants. Why money plants?
Are these money plants behind Siddharth becoming a billionaire? Because it is a myth that if you have money plants in your house then you are rich. Bullshit right? I know. But it's actually filled with money plants.

There is no space to walk here, the entire ground is covered with vines of money plants.

"Excuse me, don't you harvest them?" I asked a maid who was cleaning the door of entrance.
"No ma'am, sir had strictly told us, not to come there and not to touch them." She said from there.
What kind of diamonds are studded on these plants? which he has imposed so many restrictions.

I came to my room and was using my mobile but I got bored with that too.

I started thinking about aunty Because I can't believe that she's really that good. because after my mumma, every female entity I have ever met was cruel to me. I don't know why these things happened to me only?

i was lost in my thoughts then the door knocked. "You can come, the door is open." The door opened slowly and Siddharth came in. I was a little hesitant to see him suddenly, because he had left for office just a short while ago.

"Can you tell, which blazer will look good with this shirt?" This was a bit strange, he had left for office some time ago, when did he come from office and the most important thing is why is he asking me these questions?

"Why are you here?" I asked.
"Wh- why am I here? You told me to come inside. should i go back" he took 2 steps back, slowly said.
"When did you come from the office?" I asked.
"just 4 minutes and 16 seconds ago" Looking at his watch he said.

"Ahh, We have to go to a business party tonight at 8 o'clock, so be ready." He completed. I don't wanna go, And why is he inviting me?
"why are you asking me, siddharth? i asked.
"Because you also have to come with me"
he said looking at me.
"You feel ashamed, right?" I know that He is telling me to go with him, but actually he doesn't want to do so.
"Wait, why would i feel ashamed, Ashvi."
"Just leave." i asked him out rudely.
"you are already asserting your rights as a wife, driving me out of the room." I felt strange after hearing this, but honestly I am laughing from inside after hearing this. But I can't laugh in front of him, otherwise he'll think I'm happy with his stupid flirting skills. So, I folded both my hands and stared staring at him.

"Ok sorry, but you are coming with me." what did he just do?
"Noo" I turned back and started walking.

"there is no one there, everyone knows me but no one talks to me, I am always left alone there. But from now onward you can go with me but you're showing me attitude" just a minute, why is he acting like a child?

"Please leave" Why is he so dying to take me there? I do not want to go And this is my final decision.

"Your father is also coming, you should meet him. Don't you?" I heard this thing from behind. And as soon as I heard this, I turned towards Siddharth.

"Yes, your father is also coming." Looking at me he said. He should have told him this earlier.
"really he is coming there?"
"Yes"
"would you like to meet him" I nodded.

"Then, done. Let's go" he said with excitement. I also got very excited.
Anyway, I would be bored sitting at home.

"what will you wear" he asked.
"Huhh? what should i wear?" I asked.