✿The day of having responsibilty✿

Ashvi

There is no conversation happening between Siddharth and me.

Mr. Arora is driving the car. He introduced himself to me that his name is Harshit Arora and he is Siddharth's personal driver and head of all the guards.
He even asked me my name. I think he is kind hearted. I liked the way he was talking.
he said that from now on, if I need anything, I can call him anytime.

"Ashvi, you know what background I come from, right?" Siddharth clears his throat.
I looked at him.

"I know it all happened very quickly, I know you need some time, But please, can you become my ideal wife for the people of the world?"

"Our marriage is over and now you can't do anything. It is just the way it is. So accept everything" He completed. I don't understand what he thinks of himself, he is just a billionaire, nothing else.
My life is getting ruined only because of him and his fucking ex fiance.

"you are challenging me, huh? I can still do a lot" I looked at him and said, The smirk is visible on my face. I feel like saying a lot. I want to jump out of the car right now and tell the whole world that He forced me, he tortured me, he blackmailed me.

"Tell me, what can you do? I also want to see my wife doing something with me." I immediately looked at him in a shocking face. he blinked.
"you shameless" I yelled.

"I will also run away" I looked at him and said with attitude. But the truth is that I can't do anything like that, if I had to run away, I would have run away long ago.

"See, Ashvi, You do whatever you want, you can tease me, you can slap me as much as you want, you can abuse me, you literally can do whatever you want. But please don't leave me." God, says all this came out of him by mistake. Why is he saying this, no no I did not hear anything, he did not say anything.
God, what kind of trouble have you gotten me into?

We reached Siddharth's house.

I also belong to a rich family, my house is very big and beautiful. I have also seen  castle, villa, banglow, mansion and all have seen a lot. But my eyes widened when I saw what was in front of me. A very big and beautiful house, no, no. not a house, a palace, a big palace is right in front of me.

"Why did you book a hotel? Your wedding could have been held at your house

"Why did you book a hotel? Your wedding could have been held at your house." I said, looking at his house.
"Huhh?" He asked.

"Your house is beautiful!" I whispered.

"Our. Mrs Kapoor, it's our." Why is he talking to me like that? trying to act like a good person? No matter how good he tries to be, his first impression is his real personality.

We were about to enter the house, we heard a voice from inside "Stop, stop"

A lady came from the right side carrying a puja plate in her hand. She stands in front of us,

"Siddharth's mother, and from now on, yours too." She introduced herself to me,

Ohhh, so she is Siddharth's mother. I bent down to touch her feet. In the bent position I looked at Siddharth and widened my eyes. He didn't get. I gestured my head towards aunty's feet. he ignored, I made angry cat eyes looking at him. Then he immediately bent down and touched aunty's feet.

"Hmm, You have already started changing. I like that" Aunty chuckled.

"Drop it slowly with your right foot and come inside, beta" she placed a Silver pot filled with rice at the entrance of the house.

she came and sat next to me "Siddharth told me everything on call. I don't know whether you two will get the status of a husband and wife because I understand that all this was very sudden for you too. I am not forcing you both But you two can live like friends, can't you?" To tell the truth, her way of speaking is very good. I forgot everything and just started focusing on her words. But friendship with Siddharth, naah I can't. I just can't.

"Siddharth, this is not just Ashvi's responsibility, it is yours too" He nodded.

"you both must be tired, go and rest. Siddharth, show Ashvi her room." Is she really understanding me, it seems so.
__________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter, Guys vote Karo yar, ap log vote nahi karte

Guys vote Karo yar, ap log vote nahi karte.

By the way, thank you readers for reading it and giving that much love.
(Lots of pink hearts)

Notice:- I asked you guys about Siddharth's POV, and you guys said, yes!

So if my reader wants Sidharth's POV then my reader will definitely get it.

I will add his pov's soon.

(Guys, all the pictures that have been used and are to be used in the story, none of them are my pictures, all the pictures have been downloaded from Pinterest.)