✿The day of excitement✿

Ashvi

This is a big room where there is a big bed in the middle, a couch on the side and a mini size table. And then I see a couple of doors in room.

i opened a door "So, this is the washroom area" This is a very big. I liked this, because even though my room may be small, bathroom can't.

Then what's inside this door? I went and opened that door too, And I got a little shock, This room is very big, and it is full of clothes. Is this all for me?

As far as I can see, there are all types of clothes here.
Whenever I see new clothes, I forget all my problems, I get excited whenever I see new clothes.
All these clothes, I can see almost every type of clothes here. I went a little further, touching all the clothes. And then I saw, a big footwear stand which is full of so many shoes, boots, heels, flats, juti'es and all.

I was sad that I did not have time to pack my clothes, but here....God, I am still in shock. I am seeing so many clothes for the first time at once. Here on the right is a makeup vanity which has all the makeup items.
All these are mine, isn't it? I mean Riya ran away, it was her mistake. Now I am in the room and all this is mine.

Wait All this is kept in this room, which means Riya was going to live in this room and not in Siddharth's room with him.

God this is so much confusion, I shouldn't think about her and go to sleep it is already 10:50. I know it's a bit early but I'm tired.

the sun shines on my face, I woke up rubbing my eyes with both my hands.

I went to the washroom to take a bath.
After spending an hour in the bathroom, I came out and was wondering what to wear. my body is covered with baath gown.

"Ashvi" Someone knocked and called out, I think this is aunty. The door is unlocked but I went ahead and opened the door "ok, you are up. Oh you're in the gown" Aunty said.
"I don't know what to wear" I whispered.
"I can help you if you want, can I?" I did not understand anything and said yes.
she came in and closed the door.
"Today is your first day, so I think you should wear a saree. Let's go with this one." She chose a perfect saree for newly wed bride. It is a kanjivaram saree in white-golden colour which has a red thick border.
"it looks so beautiful" I smiled at her and said "but I don't know how to wear." I said with disappointed face.
"No problem, you'll learn. I will make you wear it right now. watch me"
She made me stand in front of the vanity and started dressing me in saree.
After a long time, I'm getting a very good vibe from a female entity in such a short time.

"Done, Just look at the mirror" God, she has really dressed me very well in saree, I am wearing saree for the first time and I already fall for me.
"Thank you, aunty" When I said this, her face suddenly changed.
"Welcome beta. Now do your makeup quickly and come down. We have to have dinner and do some rituals. ok" she brought a smile back to her face.
"Ok" I said.
"Looking very beautiful!!" She placed her hand on my head and said, I gave her a smile and then she left.

I dried my wet hair a little with a hair dryer, and then applied a little makeup. After everything was completed, I applied dry vermillion on the center of my head. and wore glass bangles which aunty had set.

"All set. Ashvi, were you always so beautiful?" Looking at my own reaction in the mirror I said, And then a small smile come on my face.

I was coming down the stairs when my eyes fell on Siddhartha sitting on the couch wearing off white kurta pajama. with folding his both hands in front of his chest. Aunty is sitting next to him.

And what is this person doing? Is he staring at me and cursing? It seems like this, the way he is looking.

Ignoring Siddharth, I went and stood near aunty.

"Look how beautiful she looks" she smiled brightly at me and said.

"God protects my daughter from evil eyes" did i hear right? Daughter? Why?

Is this true. Is she really asking God for my protection? Is she saying all this from her heart?

After facing so many bad people, even good people start looking bad

_____________________________

Thank you guys for reading, and please vote buddy

Whenever you vote, your author likes it.

understand me too, if you don't understand then who will? Huhhh?
And follow me on instagram @sakshie_098

Guys, I can't thank you all enough, but still thank you because I can't say anything else except this.