FOUR

Ophelia

  I don't need to cry over Gray Reynolds.I’m in my room right now.I will start working on the case.Ava’s case.I've got the information on my laptop.I opened Word and started organizing them.

1)4 p.m., Ava disappears on the way home from school. The last person to see her is Leia Reynolds, Gray's cousin and Jamie's daughter. They meet at Leia's house.

2)5 p.m. The security camera sees her on Thatcher Rd.

3)And then at 8 p.m. She wents at Leia's place.

4)After 30 minutes, she leaves, and none sees her after

List of suspects:no one        Tomorrow, I'm going to her place with the pretext that I just want to see Naomi

List of suspects:
no one

   Tomorrow, I'm going to her place with the pretext that I just want to see Naomi.I heard the door cracked.I turned back and saw Gray staring at me and reading from my laptop.“

What do you want?”I shouted

  “I just want to find-”He closed the door.”What are you doing?”

  “Nothing.”I closed the laptop.He smirked

  “I'm not gonna snitch on you. “He approached me.”I won't tell anyone if you let me help you.”

  “What?Do you want to help me?”

  “Something like that,so where do we start?”

  “I hate you.”

  “Me too.But we need to cooperate if we want to find Ava.”

  “What do you know about solving crimes?”I sat up from the chair.

  “What do you know?”And then I realized that I don't know.I thought the same.I opened the laptop and let him read all my notes and the things we know.And told him about my plan.

  “That won't work,”He added.

  “What?”

  “You're plan.You need to break into the  house, and she won't let you check her daughter's room.”He leaned on the chair.”We went to hers before here.And she said she's going to a meeting,she will leave at the 12 p.m.So we need to break between 12 p.m and 3 p.m.”

  “Woah.How do you know all of this?”I , asked amazed.

  “I started talking to her, and she said everything.Maybe we will find something.”

  “We're going to need rubber gloves and bags over shoes so we won't leave fingerprints.”

  “What about your parents?They will get suspicious, especially your mother.”

  “They will leave for work at 8 a.m. and come back at 6 p.m.They will take two different cars so we need to walk or take the bus.Wait tomorrow we will have school,
you're going to school, right?"

  “Or…you can fake being sick, and I will say that I have chicken pox.”

  “You had chicken pox.”I cut in.

  “I will try to throw up, and that's it,my father will let me stay home.”

  “Message me if it works,they can't catch us up.They will get suspicious if we spend time together.”

  “See you tomorrow,clever.”And he left