ELEVEN

Ophelia

  I'm forced to give up. Gray left. Paris with him. I'm alone. I took my laptop and deleted everything. I gave everything I knew to my mother. Except for the letters. Something in me says that Ava wouldn't want anyone to have the letters.I'm sitting under my desk.Crying and drowning in my own agony and grief.They left me.They left me.They left me to face all these things alone.I received a threatening message.Maybe tomorrow I'm getting another one. I locked myself in my room. There are 5 days left until we should go there. But I'm not going to stress anymore. Let them go if they want. I'm not going to do something like that again. I was going to die yesterday. I was going to be killed. I probably won't wake up tomorrow. Probably at night someone will come into my room and strangle me in my sleep. My head hurts. My eyes sting. I've been crying for an hour. No one can take me out of here. No one. I thought my mother would support me. Someone knocks on the door.

  “Fif?”It's dad.I got out from under the desk and opened the door. When he saw me, he took me in his arms. And I started to cry even harder in his arms. I knew that Gray would do it again. He would leave me. But stupidity told me to give him another chance. Maybe he has changed. He has changed more badly. Now he smokes before he doesn't smoke. He has become meaner. He doesn't don't care about anything anymore.I hate his dark fluffy hair.His dark eyes.He look nothing like his father.He is a copy of his mother.His dead mother.She died on September 7th 4 years ago.I hate his gothic alternative style.I hate his eyeliner and his black nails.I hate his personality,his Hobbies and the fact that he taught me how to play at guitar.I hate that he let me sing with his electric guitar.

  I cried in my father's arms all evening.