TWENTY THREE

Ophelia
Leia and Hayden left.I will see them tomorrow to go to that hospital.I take a shower to calm down. I put my hand on my head, and I was left with hair in my hand. I washed my head and tied my hair in two ponytails. I took the scissors and did it. I cut my hair long to the waist, now to the neck. My hair always weighed me down and was difficult to maintain. Anyway, my hair was falling out of stress. In the morning, I would wake up with hair on the pillow, tangled, and woe betide it. But now? It's much easier and it really catches me. My tanned face and brown eyes are to my advantage.I got a message from Hayden.It was a photo with Gray's missing poster.My hands started to shake, and my tears flowed. My breathing is heavy. I dropped my phone on the floor. If I never see him again? If he's dead? If? If?If? Mom and Dad aren't home today. They're still looking for Gray and Paris. I sat on the floor because my legs were numb. I wanted to throw up. I tried but I couldn't. Hot tears were running down my cheeks.My hair was wet. I received a message.

Watch your back before I stab it.
You can stab it, lol.I heard the music from the room. Loud music. My phone is with me. The speakers were discharged.I went to the room and saw that the printer was working. It was printing something.I got another message.
Little bitch, if you want to see your little boyfriend and friend again, you have to do something for me. Until tomorrow at 9 pm  

I replied with:
What do you want?Are you like a metalhead?And what boyfriend, little psycho.

It replied with:
Tomorrow at 9 p.m you will come to the address and you will bring your laptop and destroy it before I destroy your life.

The printer stopped.It was a message with:You need to stop it,Ophelia.

Someone knocked at the door.I quickly went to the kitchen and took a knife.I said come in and hid behind the couch. It was Gray's older sister.Taylor.Taylor Reynolds.She's one year older than Gray.She's in college.She looked the same as Gray.Black hair,dark eyes,tall,she was an actress.

  “Ophelia?What are you doing with an knife and what happened with your hair?”I was looking at her like I didn't know what she was saying.”Oh Ophelia…”She said when he realized why I was behaving like that.My dad's car arrived.She me out of the car and rushed to me.She didn't said anything.She just hugged me.My father came too.I know he was hurt.Seeing your daughter going crazy is too much for him,for my mom,for Connor,for Cara.Connor and Cara arrived after a short time.

  We're in the kitchen.

Me,Taylor,mom,dad,Connor,Cara,Hayden,Leia,Jamie and Naomi.

  “Ophelia…I really appreciated that you wanted to find Ava,But let the professional do it.”Naomi's voice was so calm.

  “You put yourself in danger,Gray and Paris.And they're missing.You want to put Hayden and Leia too now.”My mom cut in.”Look what you've done to yourself.”

  “You made me lose my brother!”Taylor shouted and pushed me.

  “Hey!”Cara got in.”I lost my daughter too but I don't blame her.”She shouted.

  “Maybe if you cared that much about Gray you would have come earlier.”I screamed.

  “Stop it!”Connor cut in.”Ophelia is not to blame.Her friends are missing too.”

  “Not just my friends"I whispered.But none heard me, just my father.”You think you're the only one who lost people?No Taylor you're not.I lost the person that I loved the most and my best friend.I got drugged trying to find Ava.”I wish I didn't say the last part.The whole room is looking at me.My eyes were full of tears.”None can stop me from finding them.None will stop me from this case.”I started crying.My eyes were already red from when I cried in the bathroom.

  “Ophelia,the first person that you interviewed was me, right?”I nodded.”I wish I wasn't.My interview made you do this.You wanted to find more.To search deeper.”Leia said”Ava used to say that if you search deeper you're gonna freeze.”I sighed.

  “Maybe I shouldn't have said the things that I said.”Hayden added.”You already stopped but I started it again.”