THIRTY ONE

Ophelia
2 years ago
  Me and Gray are on a date in the most beautiful place.We are at a lake with colorful lights.The sunset it's perfect.He rented this place just for us. He rented it for me and for him. The first time I'm going out on a date. It's certainly not the first time for him. He was with Clara Bell 9 months ago.In the speakers, Lana Del Rey sings Brooklyn Baby, which is my favorite song.

  ‘They say I'm too young to love you
   They say I'm too dumb to see’

  Gray and I have known each other since we were little. And I always liked him. Where he went, I went too. Now we walk on the beach and he holds my hand.

   “This place is so beautiful"I said.

   “It reminded me of you.”He said.I felt a little firework between us that's getting bigger and bigger.

   ‘Well, my boyfriend's in a band
    He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed’

   “This song reminds me of us.”He said.

   ‘And my jazz collection's rare
   I can play most anything’

  “And the movie to all the boys I've loved before.”He approached me and kissed me. Delicate and sweet only Gray Reynolds can kiss like this.This is actually my first kiss.

  ‘Yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool
   But he's not as cool as me
   'Cause I'm a Brooklyn baby
   I'm a Brooklyn baby’

  “This actually make me your girlfriend?”I asked

  “Maybe,If you want to..”

  “Yes”I cut in.And he kissed me again.This is actually my second kiss today.

  I got back home and my dad already arrived.

  “Dad,Dad,Dad,”I said.

  “What is it,Fippo?”He was on the couch.”Did the date work well?”He asked.

  “It worked amazing.Im his girlfriend now!!”I screamed happily.

  “Tell me everything.”He said.I sat down on the couch next to him and told him everything.