Chapter 4

"Why did you bring us all here to Emma’s house?" Asks Noah.
The guys were in Emma’s room, the walls of deep purple and full of posters of Olivia Rodrigo, her favorite singer.
The kids' pets were downstairs in the living room, keeping Emma’s parents company.
"Well, guys, I have a problem," says Liam, disconsolate, with his head down.
"Remember, man, every problem you have is ours," Noah says, touching his shoulder, "right, guys?".
Everyone nods. That makes Liam feel slightly better.
"Come on, shoot!" exclaims Emma "what’s the matter?".
Liam takes a short deep breath and says: "A week ago, the ASO came to my house to take Olivia away".
"Wait, wait, wait!" Says Noah confusing "the ASO came to your house?!".
"Yes" reiterates Liam "they had found a child more "suitable" to the temperament of Olivia".
"And what happened next?" Asks Charlie.
"I managed to get her out," says Liam.
"Let her get away?" asks surprised Amy "did you really manage?".
"Yes," says Liam.
"And now? Where is she?" Asks James.
"In the countryside, somewhere" replies Liam "I told her to stay there until next month".
"And then?" Charlie asks "what are we going to do next month?".
"We would have found a solution by next month," says Liam "at least I think".
"Ollie, why don’t you say something?" Amy asks the boy, sitting on a pouf "you haven’t opened your mouth since the beginning of this conversation".
"I wasn’t talking because, while you were busy talking, I was working out a plan to help Liam," Ollie casually says, "You know, I prefer facts to words. That’s why I speak very little".
"Have you come up with a plan?" Amy asks "what is it?".
"Sorry, but I have to go now," says Ollie as he gets up from the ottoman "I’ll see you at my house and I’ll explain everything".
That said, Ollie and Ava leave.
"I love it when he is mysterious," Liam "it makes him fucking sexy" thinks.