Chapter 12

Five hours later, the guys finally arrive at their destination in James' car. They didn’t bring their pets.
Once seen, Liam rushes to them, particularly Ollie.
"Ollie, I missed you so much!" says the boy, hugging his friend.
"I’m glad to see you too, Liam!" says the boy smiling.
Liam later leaves Ollie and Amy asks, "Are you okay?".
"Yes, we’re both fine," Liam says, addressing Olivia.
"What now?" Asks Charlie.
"Let’s go back to the United States and start training again," says Ollie.
"I don’t think we can set foot in the US anymore after what happened!" Noah says.
"Believe me, we will!" retorts Ollie, approaching him "my plan will be successful!".
"Your fucking plan has already gone to shit!" Noah says all too loud "we have no way out now!".
"If you listen to me..." Ollie tries to say but Emma interrupts him saying: "I was sure that everything would end like this and it’s your fault, Ollie!".
"Well, instead of looking for solutions, let’s look for a scapegoat to blame all the blame!" Angry Ollie says, "But you realize you’re just wasting time! Why don’t we find a solution?".
"Ollie is right! We should look for a solution!" Liam says.
"There is no solution!" exclaims James "Olivia will be taken away by Liam and we will all go to prison!".
At that moment, Charlie interrupted the others saying: "I feel someone approaching!".