3) Surprise Encounters.

3 years later**

"Are you heading to the garden,your highness?"

"Yes, Rana, I'll be back soon."

"Are you sure you do not want someone to go with you?" she asked hopefully.

I smiled as I walked towards the garden. Nothing could breach the Palace's security making me feel safe. Either way I didn't want anyone following me around.

I had been at the Palace for three years, but I still couldn't believe this masterpiece was my home. It always looked so amazing.

Life at the Palace was a dream I didn't want to wake up from. Everything was perfect. I had people I loved all around me. And I didn't feel like a complete outcast.

Even though Father was busy, he always made time for me. Once or twice a week, we would have a tea party or a picnic. He always does his best to keep me happy, and I love him for it. He really kept his promise about trying.

Tai and Rana are always here for me. Tai finds the weirdest ways to make me laugh, and it takes my mind of things. Rana has become like a mother to me.

With all three of them, my life felt complete.The only problem was the nightmares.

They started a few months after my first birthday. They were always about my life as Kiara. Sometimes I'd see my old parents and other times the people at school.

I never managed to go a single night without the nightmares. I'm so scared.

What if I disappoint everyone around me, and they treat me like my past parents?

What if I end up messing up?

Sometimes, I doubt how honest the people around me are. How fast would they get rid of me if something happened? Would any of them defend me or take my side?

It was all too much to think about. I had a lot more to focus on. Namely, saving this world. I had started planning on how to survive, but I still didn't know what the threat was.

"Mission impossible," I muttered to myself.

In the novels, Vienna is mistreated by her family, which makes her evil. (Hopefully, I've avoided that)

When Ayla appears, Vienna becomes jealous because all the attention shifts to Ayla. She tries stopping her but only makes her stronger. Ayla tries her best to change Vienna but eventually has to dispose of her.

There are also three more main characters who help Ayla in destroying Vienna. There are more, but the ones who are important in Vienna's story are three.

The closest people to Vienna all end up betraying her. Her personal servant, Nico, her fiancé, Miku, and her stepbrother, Jui. They all secretly hated Vienna for being a spoiled brat and wanted to get rid of her.

Somehow, all three of them fall in love with Ayla and get mad at Vienna for trying to hurt her. By the end of the second book, they have killed Vienna, and Ayla continues her journey.

"So all I have to do is make sure these three never get mad at me, and I'll live. Easy." The only problem was executing it.

I laid down on the grass and let my thoughts wander. What if I ended up failing? What would happen to the place I now called home?

My head hurts from all the thinking. Couldn't I have reincarnated as a side character named Potato who lived a peaceful life? Is that too much to ask for?

"It's all those gods faults," I huffed, exasperated. The idiots hadn't even talked to me in years.

"I remember you picking this for yourself, Kiara. We gave you a choice." A voice said from behind me.