#1

Author's pov:
Mishti is a 20 year old girl who has strict parents and a small group cirlce of friends. Mishti is beautiful and has kind nature and is very sweet like her name. She is studying physiotherapy from Albert University. She is very popular among her campus. But because of her parents she don't interact much with others and study well.

Mishti'pov:
On Monday morning of summer my alarm rang, i slightly bamp the alarm clock. Then slowly slowly I get down from the bed. Walk towards the window and side the curtains from the window. A bright sunlight fall in my face like it was hugging me tightly. Today is the new year of my session was starting after a month of vacation. To be honest I just don't like to go to university but have no choice because of my parents. My parents don't allow me to make any decisions on my own. I just have to do what they told me without any questions. Sometimes I just want to runaway from this life where I can live alone by myself.

Suddenly I heard my mother yelling at me to get ready fast for the university or else I'll be late. I grab my towel and went for shower. I get ready really quick and went down for dinner. I saw my family sitting on the dinning table and servant was serving them breakfast.  I sat on chair accross the table and started to have my food. Then my father spoke up in his deep voice,
"This year do well in your academics than last year and come back on time rather than wasting time anywhere else".
He was referring to my bestfriends Ishita and lauvya. I have only two best friends. I didn't said anything and just nodded in responsed.
Then I finished my breakfast and said goodbye to my family and leave for the classes.