#4

Me and Ishita were going home together because our houses are in same direction. We  talk all the way upto reaching our home. It seems like our talk never comes to an end.
"Babes' What are you doing this weekend ?" She asked me while scrolling through her phone.
"Nothing much" i replied.
I can't do anything because of my parents. So I just spend whole my weekend in sleeping aur scrolling through my phone and watching others how they enjoy there weekend.
"Do you want to come over?" She asked me again.
"You know about my parents. They will never let me" I said with a sad expression on my face.
Ishita looked at me and asked me to take her at my home and she will help me with it. I am afraiding to do so because what if my father scold her.
She is from a rich family and have very cool parents. I don't think so that she ever had asked for a permission from them. Her parents are very understanding and sweet too. Maybe because she is the only child of her parents. Maybe that's why.
"Ohh. Come on. I'll handle everything I promise and will not create a problem for you. Plz. Plz plz plz.......! " She requested with making a poute on her face . I couldn't able to say no to her and just nodded in response. She jumped happily. But I was still afraid.
I prayed to God that she will not get scold from my father or anything else happen which will affect our friendship.

Soon we reached to my house. We both walked in and I asked our maid to cook something delicious because my Best friend came over.
Me and Ishita both chilled for sometime in my room. It's time for dinner and we all gathered up in dining table. My heart started beating fastly.
"Enjoy the dinner. Ishita" my mom spoke up breaking the silence on dinning table.
"Thanks aunty." Ishita replied
"Is there any special intention for you coming here is? " My step sister xiner asked.
My mother died since I was 6 years old and my father married to my mother's so cold best friend after it wasn't even a year since she died. They both had an affair since 5 years and even had a daughter too. After there marriage they have a son and me have brother ayush too. We all are living like a family now but now Ayush stay at hostel for his academic studies. I felt so bad for my mom but what can I do rather than accepting everything.
"I am here to ask for permission to take Mishti with me at a night out this  weekend." She said very bravely infront of four of us.