#11

It was dream.......

I was sad somehow. Don't know because it was a dream not reality or having a dream like that.

I was processing regarding then someone knock on the door.

"Come in." I said

As the door open, I saw Sarthak was standing there with a sweet smile.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked.

"Actually Ishita asked me to inform you that we three are going to nearby temple. Wana join?" He asked.

"Of course. I love to do that." I said.

"Then get ready fast." He said.

I nodded.

I came out the bed and went straight to my closet.

"What should I wear??" After crawling so much I found a beautiful white dress with colorful dupta to wear. " Okay let's wear this."

I took the dress, showered and after making my hair plus my makeup.

"I am ready to go. It isn't over, right?" The dress was looking good but I was just unconfident.

Then Ishita shouted from downstairs whether I an ready to go or not?

"Coming." I informed.

"Let it be. Let's go." I thought and open room's door and went downstairs.

While walking through stairs I saw Adharav standing there and his eyes were just glued to me. To be honest his glance was making me more nervous now.

He was wearing a black kurta with white bottom and yahhh. Looking extremely handsome while staring at me...........

"Wow babes. You look stunning." Ishita compliment me while I just standing there and try to control my heart so that it can stop beating so fast because of Adharav glance.

"Let's go" sarthak said while Adharav hadn't have enough from glaring.

Sarthak bump him a little so that he can came out of zoning out or glaring.

"Let's go. We are getting late" he said while coming back to reality and realising tha everyone his waiting for him.

As Sarthak and Adharav move forward a little bit Ishita whispers in my ear" did you see? My typically stone brother who melt nowhere, can't able to take hi eyes off you baby."

"Shut up" i just denied her while my heart was still beating so fast.

We went outside the house and car is already arrived in which we are going to temple. It was pretty early morning. Sun going to rise in mean time.

Adharav sat on the driving seat while Sarthak sat beside him and me and Ishita sat at back.