#8

Adharav 's POV:

I ate my dinner and head back to my room. I leaned down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"MISTHI........ beautiful like her name......"

Flashbacks

"While I was walking through the road my friend pointed at girl saying she is pretty. I really don't have any interest in looking here and there for girls. They are one who always chase me or should I say force themselves at me. But I take a glance at her and she was actually pretty, cute cherish smile on her face, deep brown eyes which can make anyone fall for her. Its a first time I found someone so beautiful and her fregnance was soo good that make me feel like I should ask her out for a date............
I realised my deceived thoughts and vanish them as soon as i realises where I was going.
Then we both went on our paths.........."

END OF THE FLASHBACK.

Suddenly my phone rang I came out of my thinking. I opened my eyes and take a look at my phone which stayed at a side of bed. It was rhyan. Rhyan is like my personal hard drive who has every info which is related to me whether it is my family, friends or any enemy. He is like my right hand and most trustworthy person.. i don't like to trust people much because it always break....
"What is it rhyan?" I answered  the call.
"Actually sir we have a problem regarding the wallermans deal" rhyan said with a deep tone.
"Alright.. I'll be there in half an hour" I said, hang up the call and picked my jacket with car keys and left the room......

I went downstairs and saw Misthi  and Ishita both were chatting and giggling together.. it's first time my sister bring someone home. She has very few friends or may be don't have any. Don't know but....
                          Her smile was so perfect. It's like cherry blossom in the spring. So refreshing and sweet. She is so beautiful. Should I ask her out?.....
"Beautiful right?" A low voice came.
"Yah! Very much" I said whiout realising my words.
The I came out of my thoughts and saw Sarthak standing there with a teasing smile on his face..
(' THE ADHARAV KHUBBER'
' THE GREATEST MAFIA OF OUR COUNTRY'
'THE MOST  COLD HEARTED PERSON IN HAMPER MAFIA'S')started to melt for someone oh my gosh.. I am going to tell them both ' he said while giving me a annoying smile.

When he started to move towards them, I grabbed his collar and drag him with me out of the house while he was just screaming to let him go. But my grip on his collar was so tight that he can't even move properly whereas both the girls are looking at us with a shocked look on there face ...