#10

Misthi's POV:

I entered my room and just layed on my bed and my mind is full of thoughts about what Ishita just said.

"Do he actually watching me?"
"Did he noticed me on that day while I was walking to road side?"

There was a mirror at side of my bed. I look at myself and saw my cheeks were totally red from blushing.

Soon I get reality check by myself.

OMG! These butterflies in my stomach running like horse.

"Stop it Misthi. Why would a so handsome and wise guy would fall for you? Stop day dreaming." I claimed. I rubbed my face against pillow and stay still.
Soon I fall asleep.

" Hey babes. Can you give this file to my brother?" Ishita said.

"Sure. I will" i said and started to walk towards lobby where Adharav was sitting.

I knocked on the door and entered the Looby. There was no one else except Adharav.

" Ishita asked me to hand this file to you" I said while Adharav eyes was just on me.

"Leave it on table." He said.

I kept the file and turned around to walk away when suddenly Adharav hold my wrist and pull me towards himself.

"Did I ask you to leave?" Adharav said.

His one hand was holding wrist and other was on my waist. His touch was generating heat through my entire body.

"No. I was just...." I crumbled. Unable to said anything because my heart was beating so fast because of Adharav so closeness.

His eyes started to move from my eyes to my glossy lips and then he spoke up" I just want to taste you sweetheart"
Then he started to come closer,  I close my eyes and our lips were just going to meet...................*

"Comeon get up. We need to do so much things" Ishita said and leave the room.

I panicked and sit on my bed and realised it was dream.