#7

After some time I freshen up and went downstairs. I was wearing a baggy lower and shirt whereas my hairs are open. We both sat on the table while I noticed someone foot steps. Two  guy came and sat on table. I am so shocked seeing that he was the same guy from the road side.
I glare at him for a moment and suddenly Ishita spoke up"alright! Let me introduce you both. She is my most beautiful best friend Misthi and Babes he is my big brother Adharav."
I said hii with a pleasant smile while waving a hand towards him.
"Hii" Adharav said in his deep voice with no emotion.
"Adharav means knowledge god"hmm.. quite good name with a handsome face deep voice and good body posture just like a amazin." I was thinking without acknowledging what I was thinking.
"Come on. Don't be so rude atleast give me a smile". A Boy  sitting beside him said with a teased smile.
"If he smiled at least once then there will be a flood in every ocean of the world and this earth is gone explode" Ishita teased Adharav and in reply Adharav shoot a annoying look.
Hello beautiful! I am Sarthak Arya. The guy said while extending a hand toward me for handshake.
I shaked his hand and said hiii.
Then Ishita walk towards kitchen And  shout while coming back"dinner is here".
We four sat on table and an old lady started serving us dinner.
"She is Naina and we all call her nanny. She is our house care taker and she managed all our housechores and servants."  Ishita pointed out at an old lady who was serving the dinner.
"Hello. If you need anything feel free to ask me." The old lady said with a soft smile and I just smile back.
I hope she didn't misunderstood that I don't talk to her in attitude or anything. I just feel so nervous don't know why....................?

We all having dinner while Sarthak and Ishita have a little chit chat. It seems like she don't like him because they were arguing the entire time. At last Adharav shut them both and all heading back to his room after finishing. And we also go back to our rooms.