I'm caught

"Could you maybe stop kissing me and can we talk about everything in more detail?" I attempted to push him away, but his steadfast demeanor made it futile. With his muscles, he might as well have been a mountain before me.

"Hmm, yes, sure, love," he acquiesced, planting one last kiss before moving to the sofa. "Come on, come sit down," he gestured to his lap, his expression dripping with seduction.

He was relentless.

"No, no, no, we have to talk seriously," I asserted, taking a seat opposite him, my gaze locked in challenge.

"Would you mind explaining to me why you want to marry me? And how the hell did you find out that I ran away from home?" My tone was serious, perhaps tinged with anger.

He sighed deeply, his response lacking enthusiasm. "We do a background check on every new employee, and that's when we found out why you live here," he explained, rising to fetch another glass of vodka or whatever his poison was.

"And my mother has been bothering me for years that I should get married, and if I don't, then I will be thrown out of my father's will, and I can't let that go," he continued.

"Okay, but why me?" I pressed.

"Because we would both benefit from it. Would you perhaps know that after six months you have to go back to Austria and get a new visa so that you can stay here?" His question caught me off guard. Oh, man, I completely forgot about that. I have to ask Sienna how she did it.

"And I'm sure you're not after my money, and it's only for a year," he added, growing increasingly convinced with each passing second.

"Okay, but you mentioned that after a year you would give me two million dollars. I don't want any money from you. You make sure that I can stay here and become an American citizen, then I agree," I stated firmly, feeling a surge of emotion. He regarded me with narrowed eyes, his silence making me increasingly uneasy.

Finally, he spoke. "Okay, we'll do it," he agreed.

"Go home, pack your things, and I'll come pick you up at 5 p.m.," he instructed.

"I-I'm going to live with y-you?" I stammered, feeling a tremor of nervousness.

"YOU are my wife; you won't live anywhere else," he declared, leaving no room for objections.

"Okay, but I'll have my own room," I asserted as I rose to leave. Oh man, I have to explain this to Sienna somehow.

"We'll see, wifey. We'll see," he replied, returning to his work. But his tone didn't sound like he was granting me a room.

--------------------------

Damiens Pov:

With each passing moment, she surprised me more and more. I offered her two million dollars, but she refused it. She wasn't just different; she was special, and now she was mine. My parents would never disown me; they loved me too much. I only mentioned the inheritance as a ploy to bind her to me. And after a year, she wouldn't get away from me either. I would do everything in my power to make her fall in love with me and never leave. And if she still insisted on leaving, well, I would simply ensure she became pregnant, tying her to me forever.

God, I could hardly wait until 5 p.m., until I could hold her in my arms again.

And as for her insistence on having her own room? Hahaha, never. She would sleep in my arms every night, for eternity.

thank you for reading. let me know what you think.