Chapter 41

"I KNEW YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR JULIA!! I SAW IT ALL THE TIME BUT I CONVINCED MYSELF THAT IT WASN'T TRUE!"

"I DID NOT, I'M NOT SO SURE."

"THEN COME BACK TO US."

"I DON'T KNOW AVA, I NEED TO SORT OUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT JULIA. OUR RELATIONSHIP WON'T WORK IF I DON'T SORT THIS OUT."

"I KNOW THAT LOOK, YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER, AREN'T YOU?"

"DON'T PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. NOR HOW I FEEL."

"AM I? I KNOW HOW YOU LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE."

"AVA, I NEED TO BE WITH JULIA, SO I CAN SEE WHERE THIS IS ALL GOING."

"WHAT ABOUT US?"

He rubbed the back of his head. "I have no answer to that if I'm being honest with you."

"YOU ARE REPLACING US WITH A TRAMP, WHO IS YOUNG AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SEX."

"I don't know what you want from me? Don't talk about her like that. It is not her fault that we are in this situation."

"FIGHT FOR US."

"There would be no point in me lying. I need to figure out what Julia and I are. When I do, then I will maike a proper decision on how to proceed."

"SO WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TWO DON'T WORK?"

"I will deal with it when the time comes."

Ava shook her head, "YOU WILL BE BACK, YOU ALWAYS DO, NO MATTER THE SITUATION."

"I have given you so much, even when you cheated on me with your ex three times, but I always took you back Ava and I understood you. So give me that chance."

"Fair point, fine. I will let you do this once."

Alexander nodded.

"Another question, did you fall in love with her because of her looks?"

"It was part of it but most importantly because she......................"

Alexander stopped himself. She had wanted to hear his response so badly.

"I don't want to make you insecure."

"At least you're thinking about me."

"If that's all, then we are done."

"Fine, I will take my leave."

Julia left and ran to the dining room. The food was served, and she wanted to pretend she had heard nothing.

Alexander came in and saw her. "When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago."

He sat down, "This looks delicious."

"It tastes amazing," she replied.

"Do you want to go on a date?"

She was a bit surprised, "That would be nice."

"Great, it will be tomorrow."

"Okay."

Julia was excited and went to bed.

The following day, everything seemed to be going so slow. She was so excited about their date. Night time finally came, and she got dressed to kill.

She had also texted Blake as to what was going on.

Blake was excited for her but told her that she should have her guard up.

Julia had agreed to that then she went downstairs. Alexander sat by the dining room.

When she arrived and he looked at her, he seemed to be taken aback. "You're so...so beautiful."

Julia blushed, "Thank you."

Alexander got up and placed his hand on her small back as they were heading out. They got into the car. When they got to the place, it looked so beautiful.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava