2. Mother of Storms

**Wassup? So yeah, Clemont likes Ash. I'm sorry for the Serena/Ash people, but the Clemont/Ash ship seems really cool & sweet. Plus, before this shipment, I was hooked to Sonadow... So yeah! Well, I better cut the chatter, and start this chapter! See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAAAAH!!!!!**

**************************************************

The sky was growing darker and darker, and this was sort of scar- OH, WHO AM I KIDDING?! THEY WERE RUNNING TO TRY & NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE STORM!!!

"Come on!", Ash yelled, running like he never ran before, and the others were right behind him... Well... Except for the fact that Clemont was FAR behind everyone else!

"Curse...My poor...athletics...", he panted, before tripping and doing a full face plant into the ground!

"CLEMONT!!!", Bonnie cried, and tried to run to him, but a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of her! "AAH!", the girl yelped, and ran back to the others.

Her Dedenne wasn't feeling too secure, and notified Pikachu by sending an electric signal saying so. Pikachu responded by saying, "It's gonna be okay!" Dedenne nodded, and tried to be brave.

"Clemont, are you okay?", Serena called. "Yeah, I think so...", Clemont groaned, and tried to get up, but the pain in his right leg forced him to buckle back down in his original position, "Or not..."

Ash ran to Clemont and was successful, then knelt down. "Hop on!", he said, and at first, Clemont hesitated, but then got onto the boy's back. Pikachu hopped off Ash, and ran to Bonnie so Clemont could wrap his arms around Ash's neck.

The blonde did just that, and Ash took off. It suddenly started pouring, as in "Kyogre's Primordial Sea" pouring! Everyone ran even FASTER, and Clemont held onto Ash for DEAR LIFE!

He was scared, and didn't know what to do, so he started shaking. Ash felt this, so he stopped and set Clemont down on an old tree stump for a sec.

"It's gonna be alright. We just gotta make it through the 'Mother of Storms'!", Ash reassured, then smiled warmly to show that.

Clemont then smiled back, but there was still fear in his eyes, so Ash changed tactics. He lifted the blonde up in his arms, and started carrying him bridal style. "W-what are you doing?", Clemont asked fearfully.

"Well,", Ash started, "You won't get as wet from the rain if you're in this position, so yeah!"

And it was true, Clemont and Ash were already soaked to the bone, but if the blonde got any more doused, he would probably suffer from severe pneumonia. The Inventor couldn't believe Ash was doing this for him.

"Wow...", Clemont thought, "I can't even think about what I'm feeling right now..." Clemont felt ALL KINDS of weird, but none were greater than that one particular feeling called, "Love".

So he did what any person would do in this situation: Blush. Ash started running, but after 2.5 seconds, loud thunder sounded, and that caused an unexpected reaction: Clemont wrapped his arms around Ash!

When Clemont realized what he did, he immediately started to blush a deep Rose Red. "I-I-I-I'M SO SORRY!!! SO, SO SORRY!!!", Clemont stammered. Ash was also blushing, but not as bad. "I-it's okay!", he replied, "Hey, Clemont? Maybe your leg's a bit better now!"

"Yeah, maybe!" The Messy-Haired boy then gently set Clemont down. He was standing... For 5 seconds before the pain came back. "AAH!", Clemont yelped, before curling into a ball. "Clemont!", Ash yelled, "You okay?" He then knelt down and tried to help him up, but the blonde protested.

"Yeah... I'm Fine..." Clemont then stood up, his eyesight fading due to the intense pain. "Must... Tough Out... For... Ash!", he thought, but the pain was just not working in his favor as he was to walk.

Suddenly, he felt a searing crack in his leg! His eyes quickly dilated, and with that, he collapsed without a word.

"CLEMONT!!!", Ash cried. He ran to the blonde, the rain continuing to fall. The boy rolled Clemont onto his back, and placed his head on the other's chest.

"Okay...", he thought, "Still hanging in there..." Ash started to calm down, then looked at Clemont's leg. It was swelling, and was already black & blue!

"Oh, ARCEUS!!!", Ash thought as he picked up Clemont bridal style. He looked around, and suddenly saw something running towards him...

**Finally done with Chapter 2!!! Yeah, I left that cliffhanger there for mystery! And the updates are pretty slow, so don't expect me to have it done in 10 minutes. I do hope you understand! See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!**