3. Trapped in the Cave (Part 2)

**Wassup guys? I am deeply sorry that this is so late, but I'm trying here. I'm pretty confident this will lead to le Climax, so this is gonna be LONG. Again, I'm really sorry for this being late, but hey, there's something.

I PROMISE afterwards the Pikachu X Reader will be updated, and then for a while, I'll focus on the Kid Icarus Cast X Reader(s) book next.

Well, gotta write (or type, or som- I DON'T KNOW!!!)!!! Also, I do NOT own Duskull, Nintendo and Game Freak do.

See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!!!! WA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Normal POV**

   The tired, cold, (and one unconscious), Heroes continued through the rain to the supposed "Cave of Opposites", although, the three CONSCIOUS Trainers could have been happier...

    "**sigh** When's Clement gonna wake up?", Bonnie asked, still fretting over the ordeal. "When it's time, which'll be soon, 'kay?", Ash replied tiredly, due to carrying the Blond. 'Yeesh, he seems light, but weighs a ton...', the Ravenette thought to himself.

Serena didn't know what was happening, due to her thinking intensely about the Pikachu-Trainer carrying CLEMENT and not HER.

    'Why Clement?!', she thought, (it pains me to write this next part...) 'He's not a girl! I'm MUCH prettier, even Miette can't touch this!!! This isn't fair! I've known Ash longer, and he remembers me, too, so why am I still single?!?! ARGH!!!!!'

    Unfortunately for the girl, her thoughts affected her actions, and she soon found herself kicking a wet tree stump nearby. The others heard and looked towards her.

    "Serena, you okay?", the Ravenette asked. "OH!!!, I-I'm fine!", the Jealous Trainette replied quickly, "Just kind of upset about this situation! Poor, poor Clement..."

    She really was concerned about the Inventor, but wasn't too happy about the way he was being treated. Ash and Bonnie looked at each other, and shook it off, continuing towards the cave.

**A wee Time-Skippito, brought to you by Duskull**

    After a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG walk, the Crew FINALLY reached their destination! "Phew! Made it...", Ash said, utterly exhausted. He was tempted to just drop the Blond, but knew what Bonnie would do to him...

She's stronger than she looks...

**Ahem** Speaking of said Blond, the Pikachu-Wielder felt him move just a bit. He then suddenly heard a soft groan.

"Ugh... Wha... What happened?"

   The Ravenette quickly set him down on a small rock, right inside of the entrance of the Cave of Opposites as the Inventor began to stir while clutching his head. Bonnie was looking at Clement with tears in her big, Sky-Blue eyes, and so was the Tiny Orange Mouse in her purse.

   "Clement!!!", she yelled excitedly, pouncing on him with a huge embrace. Her loud noise, though, made the Older Sibling's head throb even harder, groaning in pain even more.

    "Ah... H-hey, Bonnie...", he replied weakly, then hissing due to her foot digging into his wounded leg. "Bon, you might wanna let up on your bro a teensy bit...", Ash said softly. "Waah! Sorry!", the Younger whisper-yelled, trying not to make her Elder's headache worse.