3. Trapped in the Cave (Also IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!) PT. 1

**Wassup, Fellow Grasshoppers? Pikagirl439 here, and back with a new update!!! Now, TBCH(to be completely honest), I decided for my SSB/Kid Icarus X Reader books that I would do ONE. REQUEST. AT. A TIME... Well, AFTER I finish all the updates for this book. I am SO sorry for the many people who wanted me to do their requests as soon as possible, but school's been a pain, and homework... Yeah.

I might be able to do more during November, but right now, I can only do updates in books from requests that came in first. I am REALLY sorry for this!

P.S: This photo is from Pokémon: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages. I do not own either of these items nor will I ever.

These items were CAREFULLY chosen for this chapter, and you can already tell that these are for the climax in da chapp- AY AY AY!!! I hafts start this chap!!!

Well, gotta go!!! See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!**
----------------------------------------------
**Ash's POV**
After Clemont fell and everything, I checked on him, and he was still conscious, but his leg wasn't making it easy for him...

Just then, I saw three figures running towards me, and I was betting on Team Rocket, but it turned out to be a Surprised Serena, a Shocked Pikachu, and a Tear-Filled Bonnie and Dedenne.

"What happened to you guys?!", Serena exclaimed, "We were worried SICK about you!!!" "Is Clemont alright?!", Bonnie asked, tears filling her adorable eyes. Dedenne was concerned as well, for it was technically Clemont's Pokémon, after all.

I explained everything as fast as I could, but with each passing minute, their expressions were draining of hope, and Serena seemed to be just a little peeved when I told her I carried Clemont bridal-style.

Bonnie wasn't taking the whole brother's-ankle-swelling-and-black-and-blue-as-Zekrom-thing too well, either, but didn't speak. She just looked so lost and heartbroken without Clemont.

Suddenly, Serena jumped up and said, "Well we can't go back... But! There IS a cave nearby called: The Cave of Opposites. Legends say that things you expect will actually turn out the opposite! Maybe we can camp there!"

I only nodded, I wasn't in the mood to speak. I picked up Clemont, bridal style, and we started walking towards the Cave...

**Okay, one update done (even though it's only one part of it)! I'm sorry I had to cut this so short, but I have other books to update! I'm sincerely sorry!

Welp, gotta update! See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!**