Intermission: (Ash X Bonnie) Short!!!

**HEY, FELLOW GRASSHOPPERS!!!!! Let's just take a moment to have a small break!!! And boy do we have the perfect thing today!!!

Today, we have a request from originalswiftie for an Ash X Bonnie short, so I hope you don't mind!!!

Well, here we go!!!**
----------------------------------------------

A beautiful day has sprung for our heroes, as they stopped for a lunch break!!!

"COME ON OUT, EVERYBODY!!!!!", all the Trainers shouted, with each Poké Ball sounding off as a Pokémon was released. Except for Dedenne, who was happily eating snacks with Bonnie!

"Aw, Dedenne, stop hogging the snacks!!!", the girl playfully pouted, as Ash took a look at what was going on.

'Oh, it's just Dedenne...', he thought, 'Man, I wish I was a Dedenne, then I could have all of her attention to myself!!!'

Apparently, the Raven-Haired boy had a crush on the possibly 6-8 year old, assuming Serena and Clemont were 10 like him as well.

Serena and Clemont started dating each other recently, and once they even had Bonnie and Ash stay in the other tent (the girl's tent), because they...

**Ahem**

To put it simply, they expect children soon... **Shivers**

I digress, as Ash just kept staring at Dedenne with a Mean Look attack, but it never noticed, thankfully. Otherwise, it would have fainted!!!

"Hmmm... Hey Ash!!!", Bonnie shouted, seeming anxious to tell him something. He quickly hurried over to the small rock the blonde was sitting on, wondering if something was wrong.

"Yeah, what is it Bonnie?", he asked like he normally would, not wanting to raise suspicions from the others or Bonnie herself.

"Have you ever... Y'know... Kissed someone?", she said slyly, smirking. Ash turned Beet Red as he shook his head "No" in shame.

"Wow!!! I'm surprised!!!", Bonnie said while stifling a giggle, "I thought someone would have kissed you because your so HANDSOME, a-"

As soon as that slipped from her mouth, she instantly regretted it. Ash looked at her, then said, "Whoa whoa whoa... You think I'M handsome?"

Bonnie shyly shook her head "Yes". This was the GREATEST NEWS of Ash's life!!! In fact, he kissed her on the spot, in front of the Pokémon, in front of Serena and Clemont, without even giving a DARN!!!

"So that's what a kiss on the lips feels like...", the girl said as soon as he parted from her. Ash then waited for her to speak, and found Bonnie's arms soon wrapped around his neck, kissing his sweet spot.

As much as Ash wanted to do... THAT... He knew Bonnie was WAY too young, so he just sat her in his lap, with her pouting all the way!!!

"AWWWW!!!!! Why'd ya stop?", she whined. His eyes gave the answer, and she stopped pouting, just in time for lunch...

OH, I FORGOT ABOUT LUNCH!!!!! WHOOPSIES!!!!! And as our heroes ate their meal, a new couple...

WAS BORN!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------

**WHEW!!!!! Short done!!! Thank you, originalswiftie for giving me a bit of a challenge!!!!!

I hope this satisfied your request!!!

Welp, gotta update even moar!!!

See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

WA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!**