Chapter Thirty-Seven - Near Accident

Chapter Thirty-Six

She tasted sweet. He didn't mean that in the romantic sense either, the way other men said it when they were trying to impress their lovers, or just be nice, all in an attempt to get more pussy.

It was actually how she tasted. It was nice.

The way she rode his tongue was pretty fantastic, too.

The thing that was not fantastic was how he was even having these thoughts. This was starting to get troublesome.

*****

The position was ridiculous. She should've fallen on her ass and broke her leg by now, but Arturo had a good grip on her hips. Isla considered herself pretty capable of rocking a pair of heels, but standing on one leg while Arturo practiced his masterful art of cunnilingus on her should've been her tipping point.

Either the pleasure was so mind benignly fantastic that she didn't notice any pain in her foot, or Arturo was holding up enough of her weight that it just felt no different than standing on her own two feet, or it was a blend of both of those reasons combined.

Did she happen to mention that he was a master at this? No? Well, there it was again. Isla had a fleeting thought that she should pull out a notepad and a pen and start taking notes of what he was doing, specifically, so that she would know how to describe it to the next guy she started dating.

Or, she could just never leave Arturo and he could always be the one to do this to her. It would work out. She'd never have to teach anyone anything about her body because he was already doing a bang up job on his own.

Isla moaned and struggled to keep some of her control. Just because Arturo had her by the hips didn't mean that the risk of falling over wasn't there. It made her torture that much more pleasurable. The fact that her movements were limited, and based entirely around her own willpower and self preservation, made every slide of his tongue, every flick, and each shiver that came about because of it.

At first she didn't want to move. Well, she did want to move. She wanted to thrust her hips forward and suck Arturo's tongue deeper inside of her body, but her worry over the fact that she was standing on a single high heel stopped her.

And then she couldn't take it anymore. It was like when she was itchy on that spot on her back, the one place she couldn't reach, while driving on the highway, with people in the car with her. A person couldn't responsibly wiggle and move and twist their arm behind their back to get at that spot, but eventually the itch got to be so bad that it didn't stop her from trying.

Like right now. She had to try, and she did. Her movements were slow at first. Careful and always with just that touch of worry that if she circled her hips too much, she was going to lose balance, and her heel would slip on the tiled floor before she would go down, taking Arturo with her.

She briefly wondered if she could break his neck if she fell with her leg over his shoulder, but then the pleasure drowned out that thought. Hell, she'd barely checked the window since he'd started to make sure that no one was watching them. Which reminded her, she should do that right now.

No. No one was there, but the entirety of that vast, grassy yard was still lit up enough that she would be able to see anyone who went out there, and they would be able to see her, too.

And despite that, more and more she was finding herself not caring. It was like it didn't matter, so long as Arturo continued to thrust his tongue forward, letting the warm tip slide against that one spot that made her stomach constrict.

"Right there," she moaned, and she made fists in his hair just to keep some of her sanity.

It was quickly slipping away from her, and the movement of her hips was picking up steam as she practically forced Arturo to keep his face and mouth right where they were. She didn't want to let him move. She couldn't let him move because if he did then she wouldn't come, and in that moment she needed an orgasm to hit her as much as she needed her heart to beat.