chapter ten.five: brad's really screwing my head up part II

Brad's advances were getting really hard to resist. Every time I called him out on it, he would claim that he was only joking and that I needed to relax. I woke up one morning with Brad's hands practically down my pants, and he was telling me that I needed to relax. I think that was the last time Brad and I were doing any bro overs. I think Brad had completely lost it. Maybe he and Dylan were still on outs. That's what I kept telling myself. Maybe Dylan just isn't putting out anymore. Thus causing Brad to project all of his sexual frustrations out on me.

Speaking of sexual frustration, poor Sam. The poor guy had been trying to get in my pants for what felt like ages and I was too nervous to even give him a rub and tug. Fucking Brad was ruining my relationship. I wasn't sure how long Sam would keep me around. At this rate, he would either break up with me or cheat on me. It didn't help that I was constantly horny all the time. I had a dream that started off with Sam, but finished with Brad. I'm no dream expert, but I think my conscious was trying to tell me that I needed to fix whatever was going on between Brad and I, so that I could screw around with Sam.

I needed to have sex with Sam. Our relationship depended on it. Hell my sanity depended on it.

After Sam and Brad's big win, Dylan and I took the two of them out to dinner to celebrate. Brad and I didn't do double date often, but we usually had fun when we did. But for some reason, things took a turn. One minute we were laughing about Brad's stupid pre-game rituals, and the next Sam and Brad were arguing about who was faster out on the field. This resulted in a race between the two of them in Tad's parking lot.

Dylan and I both just glanced at each other in confusion. While they were wrestling each other like a bunch of idiots, Dylan and I stood off to the side pretending as if we didn't know the two of them.

"Brad has been so weird lately," Dylan sighed sliding his hands into his pockets. "Do you think he's cheating on me?"

I bit my lip. "What makes you say that?"

Dylan shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But for the last few week or so every time I have tried to have sex with Brad, he always has some sort of excuse. You know that's not like Brad. He never says no to sex."

That was true. Brad did love sex. It seemed Dylan and I were having the opposite problem. Fuck. I guess the whole Dylan not putting out theory was wrong.

"Well maybe there's something else going on," I replied casually. "You know he did switch protein shakes. It's probably upsetting his stomach."

That was probably the worse excuse I could have ever given. Maybe Brad was cheating. Maybe those rumors about Georgina were true. Brad not have sex. That was a joke. The guy was insatiable. He used to tell me about how he and Dylan would have sex like three or four times in one night.

"Finished already," I muttered sarcastically as Sam and Brad dusted themselves off. Sam grinned at me, walking towards me and kissing me smack in the center of my lips. I could hear Brad heckling at the two of us.

"Disgusting," Brad chuckled wrapping his arm around Dylan's shoulder. "Come on. The movie starts in five."

When we got to the movie, Brad and Dylan grabbed the seats, while Sam and I grabbed the popcorn and snacks. When we walked into the theater, Brad pulled me into the seat next to him. So it was literally Dylan, Brad, Me and Sam sitting in one row. Sitting between Brad and Sam was a huge mistake. Anytime I tried to lean closer to Sam, Brad wanted something. He either wanted to comment on the movie or he wanted candy, or he wanted some of my popcorn. He was being so annoying, and I kind of wished that Sam and I had gone out alone. The guy was ruining my alone time.