Talking with Sarah

Anna's POV

A RESTAURANT IN LONDON, ENGLAND

"I wonder what's up with them?" Louis states. The waitress came back with the check and we all paid our share. But I wasn't aloud to pay mine. All beacause Louis wouldn't let me.

"C'mon Louis, just let me pay my share!"

"No, It's my Welcome to London present for you." Louis said, man how can you argue with this guy! He's so hot you get distracted.

"Fine, but I'm paying the next time!" I said. He paid mine and then we left the restauraunt. Then Louis suggested,

"Do you guys want to stop and get a candy bar at the cornor store?"

"Yea," Everyone who's left said. We walked to the store and when we walked in we all saw the Sun for the day and it read

PERRIE CHEATS ON ZAYN WITH COSTAR!

We all gasped, I picked it up and said.

"I know why Sami called, because Perrie cheated on Zayn with her boyfriend."

"WOW!" Louis said. Louis and I bought a copy, then we all got candybars and walked back to the car. W edrove back to Harry and Sarah's. When we got there, we all ran to the couch again and talked.

"Why did you buy the paper?" Louis asked me.

"Because I have never bought a brittish paper, and I wanted to read the article too." I responded.

"Oh ok, I bought it to read it to. I want to see how much they rip on her!" Louis said. I then opened up my paper and began to read. Perrie is a big jerk. I mean why would you do that to, the one and only Zayn Malik! Oh well her loss. I kept reading all the latest news in England until I was called by Sarah to her office.

"You called for me," I said standing in the doorway of Sarah's office. It had floor to celling windows that overlooked the London skyline. THe walls were grey with white trim. the furniture was white and yellow. It was pretty. She is a singer, and she's pretty much her own manager.

"I found some apartments you and Maggie might be interested in." As I looked at some, I know what ones to eliminate, Only one bathroom, only one parking spot, street parking, old appliances, non-pet friendly. We have pets, and two cars. There were a few I know we would like. I found one near Oxford street, one of the most famous shopping districts in all of London. Maggie and I would love that! I think I will have to show Maggie this place. There was another in the Olympic village, It also looked amazing. Everything we want and more.

"I think I found two that I like and Maggie will too."

"That's great, when Maggie gets back in town we can go look at them. We can go dress shopping for me to." Sarah said. I can't wait!

"Did you tell your family that your getting married yet?" I ask.

"No I haven't yet, there coming to visit on Monday." she said. Ahh so the day I'm leaving, her family is coming. As we kept talking, the sun went down and the sky got dark. Harry stopped by to say the boys went to comfort Zayn, and he was going with. Sarah said okay and tell him I'm sorry. Harry left and we kept talking, catching up with our lives. We talked till two in the morning, then we went to bed. I slept in one of the many guest rooms, till 11 am the next day. I dreamed all about Louis and I dating, getting married, all that stuff. When I woke I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Sarah sat alone drinking coffee and eating cereal.

"Good morning Sarah!" I said cheery. You know I'm not a morning person, but I had that awesome dream and it's pretty much afternoon anyway.

"Morning Anna," Sarah said, "Harry didn't come home last night. Zayn must be taking it horribly, because he sent me a text saying he wont be home until tonight."

"Yea, I wouldn't take that well either. So what are we going to do today?" I ask.

"I think I'm going to take you down to oxford street, does that sound good?" Sarah said.

"Yea, that sounds great! I'll go shower and get dressed and we can head out!" I said

"Great, I will too, don't be to slow Anna."

"I won't," I said. Then I turned around, walked downstairs and got in the shower. I sang the entire time, then I got dressed and ran back upstairs.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes, let's go!" Sarah said.

__________________________________________

Just a filler chapter, not to exciting! Oxford street is the next chapter. No Louis POV since he's with Zayn and I would ruin The Day he Cheated. I will post that one soon.