BONUS CHAPTER

Author's Note:

Happy Birthday to meeee!!! 13/2 Haha, I'm getting old...

*clears throat* Anyways, hey guys! Hopefully this book is still in your library/archive so you can see this update!

I decided to make this chapter seeing that this book is halfway towards 100k *screams*. Saying that I'm shocked is an understatement because the thought of my book having the potential of nearing 100k reads has NEVER and I mean NEVER crossed my mind.

So, I decided to post a bonus chapter as a 'thank you'. Hopefully some of you will notice this chapter and comment here so I know that you didn't really deleted my book from your library/archive :)

I'm still editing this book and hopefully I'll finish editing it this year. I really wanna edit it faster but I have so much to do :( But in the meantime, enjoy this little chapter that I've wrote a few days back.

Happy readings! xx

P.S: Remember to read the other book of this series ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilliana Lambert

"C'mon, Lil' Li. Stop being so difficult." Violet said as she continues to pull me towards her car. "Where are we going, Vi? Why can't you just tell me?" I asked as I get into the passenger's seat. "I can't tell you because it's a surprise." She smiled at me and starts the engine. As we ride through a street nearby my house, she told me to open the compartment.

"Why?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Just open the goddamn thing and take out what's in it." I shrugged and open it. There was something in there, of course. A letter to be precise. It was addressed to me so I opened it.

Dear princess,

I know I'm shit at writing this sort of shit but I just wanna let you know that I love you so fucking much and happy Valentine's Day.

I decided to let you go on a mini scavenger hunt and you'll find a very special present in the end of this hunt. And no, it's not going to be some boy band shits so keep that thought out of that pretty little head of yours.

I'll leave some clues for you and the places of these clues will remind you of a special event that happened there. Hopefully you'll remember them so I won't look like a total pussy for remembering them. I hope you will find your way to the present, Lilliana :)

Good luck!

-Ashton x

I smiled as I read the letter. Yes, it's Valentine's Day today and the fact that Ashton did this for me is very sweet because I know how much he loves to maintain his 'bad boy image'.

Bad boy image my ass. Keep your thoughts to yourself, Lolliana.

"So, let me guess, you're bringing me to my first clue." I stated as I look out the window. "Yup. There, you'll find a clue which leads to another clue and the other clue and the other clue and then the last clue where you'll find that special thing that Ashton is talking about." She explained.

I was about to ask her how many places do I need to go before reaching the special present that Ashton left behind when she parked her car in front of an arcade.