[15] Best Friend? Yes. Crush? Also A Yes

Chapter 15

Nicholas' POV

I didn't see Lilliana much now. I didn't know why but rumor has it that she has been hanging out with the famous Sadowski twins, Jackson Reed & Ashton Spencer.

Violet was with Wayne Sadowski. I don't know who is with Lilliana. I sure hope it's me. I don't know, subconscious. She's a type who doesn't wanna go with me. Don't be silly. She just haven't realized it yet. I hope u r right. Of course I'm right! Damn, I'm talking to myself. We r both weird, Nick.

I walked towards my locker, which is next to Lilliana's. When I reach there, I saw Lilliana talking to Violet. She was smiling brightly. That should be me making her smile like that. I walked towards them. "Hey Nicky!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. I seriously hate it when people call me that. But it makes me feel special when she call me that.

"Hey Lilly." I smiled. "Congrats, Violet." She blushed. "Thanks Nick. Damn, gossips does travel fast." Lilliana giggled. "Yeah, I know right? I can't believe everyone thinks that I'm hanging out with the 'Fantastic Four'." She said sarcastically. (A/N: Fantastic Four... That came out from nowhere xD). I tighten my fist & clenched my jaw. Sometimes hearing about those 4 peoples makes my blood boil. No reason so don't ask.

"Oh. So it's true that u r hanging with them?" I frowned. "Umm... Sorta. But I don't hang out with them much." She lowered her head. I can tell that my best friend is ashamed of me asking her. "But still, Violet gets to hang out with Wayne." She said, trying to change the subject. "Yeah. I guess. I still can't believe he had a crush on me since the third grade."

"Yeah & u had a crush on him since u first saw him. Your face was priceless. Ah... Good times." I said.

"That is call love at first sight, my friend." Violet smiled. Ugh, u don't know how I feel when I first saw Lilliana in kindergarten. I nodded, understanding her feeling.

"Well at least u got your true love, Vi." Lilliana said. Does that means she doesn't know I like her? Violet nodded. Then, the bell rang. It's lunch time. "C'mon! Let's go!" I said.

We went into the cafeteria & sit on our usual table. "I'm going to go first." Lilliana said. We nodded. When she was in the queue, Violet sit beside me.

"What the hell r u doing?" I asked.

"U like her do u?" She grinned.

"Who?" I was dumb-folded.

"Damn, u r seriously a moron. Lilliana! U like her, don't u?" She asked again. I nodded slowly.

"Knew it!" She said in a singing voice.

"Please don't tell her." She gave me an 'ok' sign. Then, I heard a scream.

I saw Evanora was pulling Lilliana's hair. "WHAT THE FUCK, EVANORA?!" She yelled. "Your ex is back. Did u know that?" Evanora grinned. "Oh u mean the one that u had sex with? Yeah I KNOW!" She shouted, her eyes were full with anger. Then, Eva took a plate of spaghetti & pour it on Lilly's hair.

"DAMMIT!" She exclaimed. Then, someone smacked my head. I realized it was Violet. "What r u waiting for? Help her, dimwit!" She said. I nodded. As I was going there, Ashton was blocking Lilliana from Evanora. Shit, that should be me.

"Stay back, Eva." He clenched his jaw.

"Oh Ashton, why r u helping this bitch?" She said flirtatiously.

"I think the bitch here is u, Eva." Jackson said as he walked towards them.

"Ugh! Why the hell r u two helping her?" She flipped her hair & walked away with her minions. I walked towards Ashton. "I'll take it from here." I said as I took Lilliana's hand. As we were passing some people to reach the doors, I got a sense of feeling that Lilliana looked at Ashton.

Does she like him or something? No. You're just playing with your mind.

"Umm... Nicholas? U can let go now..." I heard Lilliana winced. "Oops. Sorry." I let her go. "So... Thanks for helping me. But u really shouldn't..." She trailed off. "What do u mean? U think I'll let u be with that ass?" I spat out. Then, I realized that I just spat to my own best friend. "Oh. Umm... I'm sorry Lilliana. I didn't mean-" She cut me off. "It's ok. He didn't even mean anything to me." She smiled. But I knew my best friend too well, she faked her smile.

What the fuck does that mean?

~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. My mind went blank & I didn't know how to continue it... Stupid, I know. Plus, it's the holidays! (In my country, of course) This chapter was specially made in Nicholas' POV. He seriously didn't know his own best friend has a crush on Ashton Spencer!

That's because he had a crush on her! Dun dun dun dun...

R u on Team Nicholas? Team Ashton? Or maybe Team Reece?

Anyways, I seriously need your support! I want this book to be another success! (Well my 1st book not yet reach 1M yet & that is my target for 'real' success so it's not a success yet)

If u don't know what is my 1st book, check it on my profile! It's called My Crazy Life In high School. (Damn, I've been repeating the same things again & again. That's because u don't know how to write author's note much. Great, now I'm talking to myself. *mentally slapping myself*)

Ok! So let's go through this again...

Pls vote, comment & fan me!

C'mon u guys! VOTE MORE! COMMENT MORE! FAN ME! ADD MY BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST!

P.S: This must be the longest author's note I've written so far.

#Swag

-PhoebeNg99