[24] Seeking Help

A/N: Lucas' pic on the side ====>

Chapter 24

Lucas' POV (for the first time in forever xD)

After the last bell ring, I went outside to wait for mom. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around & saw Max. "Hey Max." I greeted him. "Hey Luc. Waiting for your mom?" I nodded. "Yeah. I think she's a little late." Then, we both heard honking. We turned & saw a grey Honda. "Your mom's here." I said. He nodded. "Well, I'll be going now. See ya tomorrow, Lucas." I waved to him as he went into the car.

I took out my iPad to play some games. Then, I saw a red Porsche stopping in front of me. Lilliana? I thought. Lilliana walked out the Porsche with her Gucci sunglasses. For a nerd that has good grades, my sister is some cool girl. I walked towards her. "Hey big sis." I greeted her. She ruffled my hair. "Hey lil bro." She smiled. "How come u r picking me up today? Is mom okay?"

She chuckled. "Yeah. She's okay. I thought I wanna pick my bro up so mom could rest a bit." I nodded. She press the gas & we sped off.

"Hey Lilly?"

"Yeah?"

"Did Ashton talk to u today?" I asked her.

"I wouldn't say that, Luc." She said, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Why?"

"Well... He did something very moronic."

"He did what?" I asked. Curiosity is going to kill a cat.

"He kissed a slut in the janitor's room." She said casually. But I know she was dying inside.

"Oh. That is something very moronic." I stated. She shook her head. "Let's not talk about this."

"So... U have made it into this year's Lightning Run Championships!" She exclaimed, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. Coach & Principal Brown were very proud." I smiled. She smiled too. "I'm very proud of u, Luc. Oh & by the way, I need to go to Violet's house for awhile. So I'll be dropping u off." I nodded even though she can't see it. "Okay. I can take care of myself." I said as our house becomes visible.

After she stopped the car on our driveway, I hope off. "Bye Lilliana." I waved to her. She waved back & drove off. It must be a tough day for her, that's why she wanted to go to Violet's house. I went inside the house & lock the front door. Then, I ran to my room to take a shower.

Afterwards, I ran downstairs to make myself a peanut butter & jam sandwich. After I ate, I went to the family hall to watch some TV. They were showing How I Met Your Mother. What can I say? I love Barney Stinson. Plus, Lilliana likes to watch it. U can say she was addicted to it.

It was showing an episode where Robin, Lily, Marshall & Ted helping Barney over come his hangover. Robin & Barney r going to have their wedding photo taken in 1 hour. They were trying to figure out the last ingredient to Stinson's Hangover Fixer Elixir. Marshall then vows to never be that drunk again. Soon, everyone vows the same thing (which they end up breaking it).

God, I'm laughing like a psycho maniac. Ted was actually thinking about doing 'Weekend At Barney's' which Robin doesn't approve. Lily & Robin r trying to wake up Barney by making out with each other! Oh my god! Ted & Marshall went out to buy ingredients for the elixir. All they need is grease.

When Marshall said he can't eat the bacon to win the grease, he intend to make Ted it it. Ted said he didn't eat bacon before as he said he was allergic to it. But Marshall knew it was a lie that Ted's mom told him. Marshall asked him to try it but Ted said he didn't thought he will like it. But after he tried one he said to Marshall...