[1] Discipline Room {1st Day}

EDITED

Lilliana Lambert

          I walked to the Discipline Room with my head hung low. It is a room that I have never been before. It was situated outside the office which is also a place that I have never been before.

          Crap, why did I get myself into this mess? Goodbye clean records, Good-ass Lilliana is gone...

          "Um... Hi, miss?" I said to the middle-aged woman who is working at the school's office. She doesn't reply and continues to type on her computer.

          "Hello?" I said harshly. Finally, she tilted her head.

          "What do you want, kid?" She asked, equally harsh. Man, I hate her guts.

          "I'm here for detention. What do you think I'm here for? Seeing your ugly ass?" I said with an attitude. Her jaw dropped.

          Take that, old woman!

          She mumbled about kids these days and let me in.

          "Thank you." I said politely with a smile on my face. She just rolls her eyes.

          Now that's a real bitch.

          I knocked the door of the Discipline Room. I heard someone's footsteps from the inside of the room. Then, a brown haired boy with black eyes opened the door.

          Oh, I know who he is. Hell, everyone in this damn school knows who he is.

          He is Dwayne Sadowski, one of the twins which are considered as the most famous identical twins in Crosswell High.

         "Well, well, well. The good girl with the initials 'LOL' has become bad."

          I roll my eyes. That is a joke about me. I don't even think my own mom notice that.

         "Ha ha. Very funny, Dwayne." He continues to grin.

          "Of course it's funny. Your initial stands for 'laughing out loud'. It's funny, if you ask me. LOL, in fact."

           Of course it is. 

          "Yeah, it's so hilarious I wonder where you got your brain from. The dump, maybe?" I fire back as I went inside. I didn't hear any comeback from Dwayne so I'm guessing his face looks like a fish out of water.

          I stopped abruptly when I see a boy sleeping in the middle of the class. All of the suddenly, thousands of question marks burst through my brain.

         Why is he here?

         Why the fuck is my crush here?

          Is God punishing me or something?

          Why Ashton?

          Why?!

         "LILLIANA!" I heard someone shout my name, taking me out of dreamland. "Huh? What?" I asked as I look around. I realize it was Wayne -Dwayne's twin- who was shouting my name so I faced him. He rolled his eyes and shoved a form into my hands.

          "Fill this form. It's required." I raise an eyebrow but nodded.

          I took the form out of his hands and take a sit at the back of the room. I don't really mind being alone, I don't want the boys to flirt with me.

          Except for Ashton, of course.

          Like they ever will.

           I'm just a simple, plain girl. Brown hair, hazel eyes, wears glasses (on occasions; most of the time I wear my contacts), smart and at least have the decency to style myself.

           And let's not forget my initials; LOL.

           Suddenly, Dwayne stands in front of me. "What do you want?" I asked him with my eyebrow arched. His lips turned into a smirk. "Sit with us. You look so lonely back here." I look at him like he has 3 heads.

           I'm not sitting there. My damn crush is there!

           "Awesome offer but no thanks. I'm okay just sitting here alone." I stated.

           "C'mon, Lilliana! Scared that I'll rape you? 'Cause no teacher, 4 boys 1 girl equals fun!" Jackson, Ashton's best friend grinned.

            I rolled my eyes.

            This is going to be a looooong detention.