hmmm

Zayn's POV

"Should we tell the guys where we are going?" I ask Liam.

"Yeah I'll go tell them, you can pack if want." Liam said. I did as he said. I went into my room and threw a bunch of random stuff into a few suitcases. I threw all of my bathroom stuff into a bag as well.  I put all of my bags in mine and Perrie's room. Just thinking of Perrie made me cry again. I fell onto my bed nad began balling into the pillow. Man, I've  never been this emotional before. I fell asleep there for a few hours.

"Dude, it's 5pm get up." I heard someone say as they pulled me off the bed. Louis I think it was. He throws me on the ground. 

"Ow, what ddi you do that for?" I question him. I roll over and look a thim and he just gives me a sad look. 

"Because I'vebeen trying for the past 30 minutes and you still didn't wake up. SO this was my last option." I just glare at him, He laughs. "SO your leaving?"

"Yea, were flying out tomorrow. Maggie seems nice, but her friend, I don't know."

"Well she can't be too nice since her boyfriend cheated on her too. But you do get to meet DJ Pangea, which is, like really cool."

"I guess." I say

Sami's POV

I hopped into the passenger seat next to Maggie. She backed out of the driveway and closed the door. She drove along to the airport. We rode in silence.

"So what about your rental car? Isn't that how you got to my house?" I ask.

"I actually bought that car. I'm going to be moving here soon, I think I am going to become an actress." Maggie said. This comes to a shcok to me, I thought she was going to keep living in the twin cities.

"That's awesome Maggie, I hope you have sucess." I said

"Thanks." We arrived at the airport, We went into the parking garage and swapped out the cars. We pulled out of the ramp and over to the arrivals area. There we found the guy who was buying the car. He was around 25. He waved us over to the curb. Maggie and I got out of the car and grabbed our stuff out of the trunk. We then locked the car and walked over to the guy.

"So this is the car, I like it." The guy said, inspecting the car from every angle. "So what kind of car is it?"

"A 2012 Lambogini, custom made. Leather seats, anything you could possibly imagine is in this car." I said to the guy he looked up and smiled at me.

"So why are two young ladies like yourselves selling this one of kind car that you possibly couldn't afford?" He questioned.

"For revenge, a friend of ours bought it for her boyfriend, he cheated, so she is selling his precious car away. Our frined couldn't sell it because she is too recognizable, so he would find out right away from the paparazzi." Maggie explained. The guys eyes went wide, he just realized, he was buying a celebrities car.

"Well then, I suppose you can't tell me who's car it is can you?"

"Well, i think we can. But let's talk money. We are asking for 10,000 for the car. You can do that i presume, since this car is custom made and was owned by a celebrity." Maggie said.

"Yes I can do that, man this is a steal for a lambo."

"You have the cash with you I presume?" Maggie asked'

"Yes, here it is." He handed over the cash. It was alot of money. Maggie handed him the title and the keys.

"Thanks for your purchase. Enjoy." I said. Maggie and I grabbed our bags and started to walk away. Then the guy called out.

"Who owned this car?"

"Max Martin." I called back. Then Maggie and walked into the building. I didn't turn around to see his face. We just kept walking. Maggie and I went into the elevator and went up to the check in area. We signed in and checked our many bags, paying with some of the cash we just made. Then the lady behind the counter let us behind the counter and through some back doors to the terminal. Trust me, I don't know why. We thanked her and found our gate. We boarded not long after we arrived. Maggie and I found our seats, which were way in the back and sat down. I looked at the free magazine in the seat pocket while everyone else boarded. Maggie looked over the saftey card, typical. The flight soon took off, I plugged in my headphones and zoned out the entire flight. about 2 1/2 hours later we arrived in Chicago O'Hare. This is where our connecting flight was to get to our hometown. We exited the plane and ran to our next flight, since Maggie booked them way to close, like we might not make it close. But we did make it, barely. Almost nobody was on this flight, we live in a pretty small town, but big enough that we can have an airport. We boarded and sat down.

"So how long are we staying in town again?" I asked.

"About 3 weeks." Maggie said as she gazed out the window, watching the planes go by.

"How did you get the house all to yourself for 3 weeks?"

"I told my parents to getaway from the house. Go visit Dad's cousin in Spain and yours in Texas. Rent a house in Hawaii, just fly out of the town airport."

"And they totally did that."

"Yes, they flew out to Hawaii this morning. So we have a car waiting for us at the airport when we arrive."

"Nice, but how are you going to get the key to that car?"

"I made a spare to keep with me." Maggie said. Then the plane began to move towards the runway. We weaved in and out. We reached the runway and began to gain speed, going faster and faster as we shot down the runway. We lifted off the ground and flew away from the windy city. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful city skyline fade away, it made me really sleepy, and soon I fell asleep.

******************

hey guys, I finally updated this story! Yay! So as some of you may know, it's my one year wattpad anniversary this week. (It's on Wenesday) So I am updating all of my sotries and maybe starting another one. SO here is the update scheduel

Monday- The day he Cheated

Tuesday-My Football Fairytale

Wenesday (My One Year Anniversary)- Was it Fate?

Thursday- It Takes Two To Tango

Friday- New story, update of your choice, or nothing

Saturday- Daughter of Assassins

The only exception is if we get the most comments for Daughter of Assassins is you will not get an update on Saturday. So how we will vote is you can comment on any of my stories through Wenesday, then I will compute the votes and whatever one won will be announced on Thursday with It Takes Two To Tango. So get voting!