Epilogue

Four years later.

"Taylor! Adam! Bryan!" I called my children who were currently harassing Marcus. "Leave Master Marcus alone!" I called. Mikey was chuckling as Marcus complained how they were just like their father. I smacked Mikey. "This is your fault." I pointed my finger menacingly at him.

"Mine? Now tell me how this is my fault my lovely wife." He smiling that boyish smile of his.

"You had to give me triplets." I huffed. "One wasn't good enough for you." He howled in laughter.

He slung his arm around me. " Well they are OUR kids, of course they'll be a handful." I laughed at that. I kissed his cheek to be met with a chorus of ewws.

"Now Taylor, if you want to be the next Alpha you have to show all your pack members respect." I scolded my only daughter.

She pouted. "Yes mom."

"And boys if you don't want to get stuck with Marcus for the week, I'd listen to him." They gave me horrified looks but nodded. At the end of their training we went to go to the ice cream parlor. Half way I stopped.

"It's ok you can meet us there." Mikey said ushering the kids ahead. I walked to the glass wall. I stood in front of Benjamin's picture.

"Hey there Ben. So it's been along time since I came here. The last time I told you how I have kids that we named after our parents. So, since then they've been great, trouble makers, but good kids. I miss you. I was telling Taylor, our next Alpha, about you and how you saved me. She asked me then why had I been so mean to you." I was crying. "I told her because I was a stupid girl back then. I'm still sorry that I couldn't love you the way you deserved. I was just so scared of you." I hung my head in shame. "Mikey had been right about you though. As sad as it is you did end up bringing me to happiness and peace." I lightly touched his photo. "I hope your happier now." I looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. Before I could lose sight of the memorial I looked back and smiled at the sight of the fireflies. "You were one of the most interesting people I ever met in the beginning."

The End