Chapter 5

Benjamin's POV

Everything was finally looking up then she was just gone. I don't understand. What am I doing to upset her so much? I kept replaying the scene in my head. Her smile fell. She yanked away and ran before I could even process the action. I was left sad and empty again. I slowly walked around the house. It had four bedrooms: a master bedroom, 2 guest bedrooms, and what looked to be a little girls bedroom. I looked around at the long forgotten house. Dust coated everything. Spiderwebs hung in the corners of the house. Walking back down stairs I headed to what must be the living room and saw a photograph.

The mom had blonde straight hair and a pale complexion her green eyes showing compassion and love as she looked down at the little girl. The father was strong built with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. He looked strong and ready to protect them know matter what. He looked like a man I'd love to be if given the chance. Then my eyes glanced at what must be a four or five year old. She had brown wavy hair like the man but the green eyes of the woman. She looked so familar. She looked strong like the man but care free and compassionate like the woman. At the bottom I noticed a plac. The Silver Family 1/30/01. Almost thirteen years ago.

That's when everything clicked. Her words swilring in my head. She lost everything once. She has been Alpha thirteen years. I can take everything away from her again. The empty house. The way she refused to look around. Her hiding her identity. Everything started to flow into place.

I ran out letting me wolf lead me knowing where I needed to go.

...

Victoria POV

The pack house was quiet as I walked through the many halls. I found my room with easy and slid through my door. I looked around my room and noticed the five sleeping people on my bed. Smiling I walked to them and slid onto the California King sized bed. Angel pushed Trevor over to make room between her and Clare. When I laid down I felt Clare fling a leg across mine and Angel her arm across my waist. Mikey twisted towards us and curled around our heads as Eric and Trevor spooned the other side of the girls.

"Best welcome home ever." I murmured. Before my eyes shut closed. 

Pain shot through me. I woke up gasping. I looked around to see my friends giving me grumpy looks from being disturb. I opened my mouth to apologize but it hit again and instead a scream ripped through me. Mikey was the first to react as I clutched my stomach screaming but not a single tear falling out. I've been through worse.

"Whats wong with her?" Clare cried when Mikey got off the bed.

"It's not her." Mikey said running towards the door.

"You don't mean...." Trevor said. Mikey gave a grim nod. "Shit."Mikey pulled me into him and lifted me up and started running out of the house. "It'll get better the closer we get." 

"I know. We are playing hot or cold." He took a step up the driveway and I let out a scream more painfilled then the last. He ran in the oposite direction. The more we ran the less the pain was. "Tor Tor he's going to be ok." I whimpered from the pain. I could feel my wolf howling from the pain. "What does it feel like?" 

"Remember when we were in training and we kept getting hit with different weapons so in life or death we'd have no reaction." He nodded." Remember the gun you acccidently shot me with?" His eyes widened. That was not a fun day. That is also the only weapon that I still react to. That no one can master. We call it Alpha's Poison. It's used to take down Alpha's when no one can take them on. It only shoots one kind of bullet and that bullet only works  for that specific gun. The gun fires faster then your can even blink. The bullet is pure silver and when it hits it's mark it explodes and let the silver liquid flow through your veins one bullet could kill ten of the best Alphas if you found a way to split it.