Chapter 9

I remained hidden underground. I only been here for a few hours. After I left Ben I hopped in my car I tossed that idea ten minutes after driving the smell in there was horrible. I then climbed the nearest tree and jumped from one to another I then dived into a river and swam upstream. I hiked a little bit more and now I'm in a cave that smells of mildew. I was wet and cold but there is no way he will find me by sunset.

I started to shiver. The hot sun was calling to me. I listened closely and didn't hear a thing so I slowly crept to the edge of the tunnel. A blanket and a bag was dropped at my feet. I jumped startled by the action and looked up. 

" I wondered when you'd come out I was starting to worry I'd have to follow you in." He scrunched his face up. "It stinks down there."

"I know I thought it'd keep you from smelling me." 

"Probable if I couldn't feel you through our bond. Or for the fact I've been following you since you jumped to the second tree." My eyes widened. How did he follow me without me noticing this whole time? As if reading my mind he answered." I was a rogue most of my life and an Alphas son at that. As you know the Alpha bloodlines carry power and draw attention as is so I had to learn how to go undetected in every aspect. I use to be able to walk though pack houses and go to their kitchen with out anyone noticing anything." I stared in awe." Anyways I really had to since I needed to be a rogue and stay in school. I mean I love learning."

I frowned because honestly I could do without." Really what's your favorite subject?"

"Really? Or what's my favorite now?" 

"Both?" I wasn't sure his meaning to that it should of been a simple answer you know. Math. Science. Gym.

"I love Science though now my favorites Math." He bit his lip nervously.

"Why the change?"

"Your in my Math class not my Science." I wasn't sure what to say to that thankfully he didn't expect me to say anything. " So you know you have to give us a shot now right?" Shit! I forgot all about our deal.

" Yea I guess your right. I mean what kind of person would I be if I broke my word right?" He nodded. "So where do you want to start? I'm not really use to this kind of thing."

I really wasn't I never had more time then to flirt. Yea I've made out with most of the guys at school not the ones I flirt with just the super hot ones I don't see often that know it's just making out. I never had a boyfriend and yes I'm still a virgin. Mikey doesn't even know about the make out sessions. Honestly no one does but me and them.

" How about a date? Tomorrow night I'll pick you up." I shrugged as if it was no big deal but inside I was freaking out. A date do I even know what that is? What if I mess it up? What if I enjoy it? Alot of questions were running through my head as I pretended it was no big deal. "Okay then we better get going. Your game should be starting in a hour." I looked up at the sunset. 

"I'll get someone to pick up my car. It'd be faster to let my wolf out plus she's been itching to be loose." He nodded to me.  I gestured for hi to turn around and when he did I kept a close eye on him as I stripped down and shifted.  He just shifted through his clothes. Now let me explain what happened next. First off when we shift our wolf is more dominate then us meaning they have more control. Second we are mates who have not mated. Third we both our Alphas by blood meaning we feel it stronger then others. So what happened next can't be anyone's fault.

As soon as he shifted my wolf pounced on him licking him. She was trying to soothe him while she was in control. He then tried to dominate her by shoving her to the side and standing over her. I was outraged at her and she at him. Neither of us will take being dominated lightly. Not even by our mate. We have been on top to long. So she snapped at his leg startling them.