Chapter 13

Maria's p.o.v

Logan and I walked to our bedroom. We stayed in silence the whole way. When we got to the room he flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes.

" You found her!" I said. He didn't reply.

" Do you not want her?" I asked. His eyes opened.

" What about us? We JUST mated! And if you forgot she is marked!" He said. He looked confuse,angry,torn,and stressed. I shook my head.

" She is YOUR mate! Fate did not put us together they put YOU and that women together! And there wasn't even another male with her! Maybe something happened that you don't know about! Me and you aren't true mates there is a way to undo our mark. I really don't want to separate true mates from each other so until Monday we keep a friendship statues. If you two don't like each other or you two don't want each other then it's your decision to do what you want but until then me and you are friends." 

I said. He rubbed his face.

 " But she is a wolf!"

He said.

I froze.

Every wolf and cat relationship I have heard of either ended in rejection or death. We cat's and dogs just can not get along. Not once have I heard of a hybrid of a werecat and werewolf but I heard that they are suppose to be one of the most powerful creatures out there especially if there is Alpha blood. Makes me wounder how Xaiver's and my kids would look. Would they have his light blue eyes or my dark blue eyes? Would there hair be his brown/blonde or my dark brown. Oh! Would they-

SNAP OUT OF IT!

I mentally scold myself. I sigh and rub my face.

" Look I know most werewolf and werecat relationships don't work out but you two are meant to be and there hasn't been one for at least 300 years! Things change! So do what I said and think about it!" 

I said. He nodded his head. He got up and kissed my cheeks then walked out of the room. I sighed and was about to plop down on my bed but a crying Nina came in and let me tell you I was extremely worried.

" What's wrong?" 

I asked in a panic tone. I have not seen Nina cry since she was 14 when a couple wolves decided to gang up on her and take a knife and cut words like useless,whore,slut,disgrace, and more. Of course they healed without scaring because they didn't use a silver knife.

" H-he i-i-is m-m-my m-m-mate!" 

She said still crying.

" Who is your mate Nina?" 

I asked.

" YOUR FUCKING  DOUCHE BAG OF A BROTHER!" 

she said hysterically. My eyes widened.

Max and Nina!

" Oh my God....." 

Was all I could get out.I quickly snapped back to my senses and grabbed Nina. She cried for about and hour before calming down.

" What am I going to do?" 

She asked. I sighed. 

Max was one of Nina's worst tormentors. He called her names,bullied her at home and school, publicly humiliated her, he even hit her a couple times, and cut half her hair off once. And worst of all he's a wolf and she's a werecat and there both Beta's.

" I don't know honestly....."

I said. She sighed and laid down on the bed. After a couple minuets I heard her soft snores. I soon followed her actions and was closed to falling asleep. 

The last thing on my mind was

                                            How is this meeting with my mate going to go?

Picture is new and improved Maria! 

( Still same person from chapter but prettier. )