Chapter 22

Xaiver's p.o.v

I snap the last neck of the rogue. Their scent had been masked with another but I some how smelt through it.

I howl in victory as I look around. There isn't any werecats dead but I can't already tell I lost 1 of my members. 

I shift back into my human form pulling on pants. Max comes over to me frantically.

" Have you seen Nina? "

He ask. I shake my head no. He whines and goes running around again. I see the pack doctors come out. We have a lot of injured people but so far we are doing good.The dead bodies start to be cleaned up. Mates and families reunite. I look around for Maria but I don't see her. As I am looking for her I tried over something big. I look down expecting to see a dead rogue or something but instead I see a cheetah. It's eyes are closed and blood surrounds it.

' Get a pack doctor over here. '

I say into the mind link. 

In within a minuet I see a doctor. 

" Yes Alpha."

Say's the doctor. I point to the cat and he get's right to work. From the corner of my eye I see Stacy run out and jump into one of Maria's members arms. They start kissing and I look away. 

I'm glad that she found her mate....

I thought.

I look back down to see the pack doctor injecting something into the cheetahs arm. In a couple seconds the cheetah turned into Nina.

My eye's went wide and I looked away not wanting to see her naked. A few minutes later Max ran by but stopped when he saw Nina. Tears weld up in his eyes and he pushed me out of the way.

" Is she going to be okay?! What's wrong? Do you know what happened? "

He ask. The pack doctor shook her head indicating no. I saw her wrap up Nina's neck. 

" She suffered a bite wound to the neck and lost some blood but just give her some pain medicine and allow her to heal and she will be fine." 

She said packing up her stuff. He nodded and picked up Nina.

' Wonder what's up with them..... '

I thought.

' Your such and idiot don't you see it? '

My wolf said.

' Well obviously not if I am asking. '

I said. I pictured him rolling his eyes before saying

' There mates! '

It all made sense now. The way they he looked at her and cared when she was hurt.....

I snapped out if it when I realized I hadn't seen Maria anywhere. I thought she would be alright sense she was Alpha. I ran around looking everywhere but couldn't find her. I started asking around but nobody had seen her. Some others helped look around but we all stopped when we heard a scream.

Stacy's p.o.v ( 1st of her p.o.v ! )

I hadn't seen my baby sister anywhere. Yeah I know she is Alpha and all but she is still my baby sister whether she likes it or not. 

After I made sure Daniel is okay I went to look for her. I went into the woods trying to sniff out her scent.  

After a little while I sniffed her out but I also smelt blood and other scents. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me until I caught a glimpse of her. 

She had a wound to the chest that was bleeding heavily. I screamed and ran towards her.

" MARIA! MARIA! STAY AWAKE! "

I said pushing my hands on her chest. She coughed up bloods and groaned. The grass around her was stained red. 

A few minuets later the pack doctor came and pushed me out of the way and started working.

" Is she going to be okay? "

I asked.

" I will try my best. "

Was all he said before he ordered two werecats to pick her up and carry her away back to the pack house.

Max's wolf