26.

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

I looked at my tattoos in the mirror. I was literally in love with them. And my mom was too. I had got them two days ago but I'm still astonished.

I got in the shower and washed up. Good thing it was Saturday. I honestly didn't feel like being bothered with going up to my moms school. Just too many teens looking at me like I'm a meal. But it helps release stress off my mother because they are actually trying to learn.

I sighed putting on my clothes. I took a deep breathe before leaving the house and walking to Niall's.

I heard someone dragging their feet to the door before opening them. When the door opened Niall's face instantly turned into a smile.

"Hey Niall." I said and he hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey Zayn." He said.

We hugged for a while. "It's kinda hot out here Niall." I said and he nodded.

We walked in the house and went up to his room. I smiled sitting down on his bed.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too Zayn." He said sitting next to me holding my hand.

"What have you been doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing really. Sitting around here bored. I went out with a couple of friends like yesterday." He said. "What about you?" He asked me.

"I got 5 tattoos." I said and his eyes widened.

"Let me see." I said and I took off my shirt and showed him the collar bone ones, the bird, and the two flower ones.

"They look amazing Zayn." He said and I put my shirt back on.

"Yeah well I didn't have much to do either. But I probably won't be getting more tattoos for a while." I said.

"Yeah well that's okay. If you do get another one I'd like to go with." He said.

"Yeah. I'll make that a priority." I said and he smiled leaving his head on me.

"And of course I would go to movies with you." I said.

"You read my text." He said.

"Of course I did Niall. All I was thinking about was you." I said.

"Well 2 for 2. I did the same." He said.

"Look at me." I said and we looked at each other.

"I'm happy we took the break. It let me figure everything out." I said. "It help me realize that even the way our relationship developed to something more than platonic was okay. Even if it was so messy." I said.

"Aww Zayn. That's funny because I realized what you were finally saying. When we needed the break I actually understood why." He said.

I cupped his face and pecked his lips. He turned his head and went in for a deeper kiss. I just followed his lead. We were full on snogging. He pushed his hand in my hair and grabbed it. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt tightly. Our tongues touched so sensually. And his body language spoke so fluently.